[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips on what to do with your life? Currently a second semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: reasons to live.jpg (31 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
31 KB, 416x700
Tips on what to do with your life?

Currently a second semester sophomore in university, I wanted to do business but didn't get into business college at my university because I did poorly first semester freshman year. I'm not really interested much in academia, but I took some gen eds based in philosophy so that's my major now with a business minor, and I do enjoy philosophy, but I still wonder if this is the right decision.

I love working on cars, and my car, and thought about mechanic school, but the pay isn't that great.

I plan on finishing college with this Philosophy degree and a business minor, but I don't know what to do after college.

Any help?
>>
>>16894016
philosophy degree is gonna land you a permanent spot at the frycooker at mcd's
>>
Find people you respect/admire and ask them how they got where they are. Even if it's just a quick conversation, it will give you a lot of perspective. Many people get to their ultimate path through a series of mishaps that end up pointing them in the right direction. I hope the same is true for you
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.