[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /adv/ I am in my second year of grad school, and this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: misshim.jpg (6 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
misshim.jpg
6 KB, 283x178
hi /adv/

I am in my second year of grad school, and this guy that I have been seeing in the medical school dumped me. It's been the worst few months of my grad school life, and its hard to get him out of my mind. Literally everything sucked about school except for him, and I felt the most happiest with him, especially when I cuddled with him. We would make out pretty often, sometimes a bit ostentatiously like in the parking lot at night, sometimes kiss briefly when we studied together in the study hall and his friends would sit near us. I have never felt so happy and so special inside of a school environment in my entire life. When I saw him at school I just felt all of my emotions concentrate and they would get pulled out of me. The more I think about these memories the more I tend to tear up.

Even outside of school, we went on this really long, 6 hour hike with beautiful scenery. Probably every 10 minutes we would stop to make out.

And usually after exams were over we would get together and have sex, which would sort of release the pain of studying.

He has been pretty integrated into my life in grad school, and now that he is gone I have experienced the worst frustration of my life.

He is gone, quite literally because he ended up failing, and has to re-take his year next year. So I never even see him on campus.

When I walk around I literally look for him constantly. I walk through the library and try to find him, and I look at the parking lot hoping to see his car parked there, but I never do.

And I know he does not spend this much time thinking about me. I cannot help these thoughts.

This happens ALL the time whenever I develop a legitimate crush on someone who I can't have. Even if I don't have sex with the person, and there was some flirting going on, I get these crazy, incessant, and obsessive thoughts over my crush and I think about them every single day, hoping to see them somewhere throughout my day and I never do.
>>
File: Ill-Miss-You-good-images.jpg (957 KB, 1900x1425) Image search: [Google]
Ill-Miss-You-good-images.jpg
957 KB, 1900x1425
Every time I am in school I just constantly search for him, hoping to find him somewhere in the hall way. I would always run into him at school when we were together and it was so nice.

His passion is playing the guitar, and now I am teaching myself to play the guitar. In a way I do want to feel closer to him, but I also want something good to come out of this, where at least at the end I could develop some sort of skill because of meeting him, and in that way he could have shaped my life for the better.

But yeah.. I cannot get rid of this incessant "Searching" thoughts and feelings. I want him to be in the same room, or same place as I am ever so badly. Every single time I walk by the library I look in the windows to see if he's there.
>>
File: fantasticplanet053.jpg (515 KB, 1356x804) Image search: [Google]
fantasticplanet053.jpg
515 KB, 1356x804
Could you tell that he was failing medical school?
>>
>>16894000
no i could not. he didn't tell me everything actually. he said that its because of an accident, and was on pain meds and could not study.

so he didn't blame it on me per say.
>>
>>16894010
He probably thought you were the reason he failed, he put too much effort into you so his studies took a hit.

Now he's trying to fix that and cut you out of his life so he can focus on more important things.

Nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>16893977

Seems like you get attached way too hard and way too fast. Doesn't seem healthy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.