[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im 21m >betafag >furfag >ponyfag > I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (128 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 500x434
>im 21m
>betafag
>furfag
>ponyfag
> I thought my friend was interested me
>she 19
> she was giving me the female signals saying that she liked me
> I asked my other female friends if I was reading the signals right
> 3 are straight
> 2 lesbian
> they told me to go for it
>asked her out
> she said she was not ready for a relationship
> I was fine
> One of the main reasons I asked her out is because I wanted to try actually dating a real woman
> A month later
> she still on my mind a little
> I had a dream last night that we made love
> my feelings for her are flip-flopping I don't know how to feel about her
> I don't know if I should give her time and then see what happens
> or stick with ponies and furry females.
> what do you think I should do /adv/
>>
Clean your teeth with bleach, just pour it all in there until your teeth start to sizzle
>>
>>16893905
You either read the signals wrong, or she's not interested in you.

Credit to you for trying. You can't be that beta if you had the confidence to talk with her.

But put her out of your mind now. She knows you're interested, so if she changes her mind, she will come to you. If you ask her again, she'll just start to get creeped out.
>>
get tinder and be honest with your profile. Keep putting it out there.
>>
>>16893905
> I don't know if I should give her time and then see what happens
> or stick with ponies and furry females.

This isn't a situation where you have to pick one or the other. Stop this imaginary bullshit. That doesn't just mean this pony/furry bullshit, it also means fantasizing about people.

Girl isn't interested, ok fine. She'll let you know if she is, but you might as well get on with your life. Find someone else who seems interesting to you and ask them out. You don't have to search for "signs" that guarantee acceptance because there is no such thing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.