[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I fucked up, literally. So after my first week at at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: yfw.png (430 KB, 703x374) Image search: [Google]
yfw.png
430 KB, 703x374
I think I fucked up, literally.

So after my first week at at my new work place, I may or may not have fucked two colleagues on the Friday night drinks (on different occasions).

One of them, is my office manager and the other is HR. Apparently both of them dislike each other and have had a difficult history together.

Is it time to look for another job, or is there anyway I can spin this, maybe to my advantage?

For clarification, both of them are female and I'm a guy. Also >>>/r9k/ told me to post here instead.
>>
You've only got one option op, continue to fuck both of them. You either are going to get a permanent job and be the fuck toy of two hoes or you will get fired.
>>
>>16893814
So just go hard and/or go home? How on the dl or just straight out in the open. I think I'm still in the clear, regarding that it's not out in the open yet, so I may have some time to get "my side" of the story of the situation.
>>
>>16893814
>>16893826
I wasn't even considering going steady with either of them. The whole fucking thing just happened out of the blue, I think both of them are sexually repressed. Also, obviously we all we're drunk as fuck.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.