[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking about suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: mfw.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
how does /adv/ think i should go out.
A bit of back story, I've been depressed for around 10 years, mostly because I had an extremely traumatic childhood. my family and parents were kind to me but i just had a bad childhood in general, and had many bad things happen to me. i also absolutely hate myself and think I'm a complete failure. i cant dissapoint my family yet again, so what do i do? should i continue on with this painful existence or let myself finally go? at this point I'm really not sure where to turn. in general i hate where my life is right now, so what would /adv/ recommend? i don't want to continue this pain, but i also don't want to hurt my family who have been kind to me. what do?
>>
don't do it. please.
>>
I am in the same boat as you Op. Seems like nothing makes me happy. However I found animals help me a lot. If you like animals go to a nature trail and just sit down bring your favourite drink like juice and relax. Also look up breathing techiques. I tried to kill myself in December and are still recovering it is very hard. Talk to your parents about how you feel too it helped me a lot they will love you no matter what. Also maybe look into getting a service dog for your depression.
>>
>>16893695
>i don't want to continue this pain, but i also don't want to hurt my family who have been kind to me. what do?

Wait till parents die or tough it out. You get to pick.

Only other option is to make it look like an accident, which is much harder than it sounds if you want to be certain about things. Doing incredibly high risk activities is one of them - skydiving, base jumping, or similar.

They're gonna get hurt regardless of what happens. Question is whether or not you're still going to be conscious to care about what happens after you die. Whether or not you believe in that kind of thing is up to you. If you're so noble you're holding back because of them, then you're noble enough to keep going even if you're suffering, right?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.