[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drugged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I need some Advice. I have a job coming up and I smoked some weed last Sunday. I know this job will ask for a urine drug test. I rarely smoke, but I did smoke two weekends in a row..

My question is, can I get a drug test for my own purposes so I know what my THC level is before getting the test through my employer??
>>
Just accept your failure m8.
>>
>>16893656
No I have time to detox, but I do want to check my level's before officially going.
>>
This is why you should always have back up pee store away.
>>
>>16893671
How do you know the back up pee is THC free?
>>
>>16893687
Taste test.
>>
>>16893697
What ever it takes to survive. I'm just going to buy the home kit from the store. Are those accurate?
>>
>>16893650
If you get the test done next week, you will probably be fine honestly. If you're not a habitual smoker and you aren't a fatass (THC metabolites linger in adipose tissue longer), you will probably pass. Drink a shitload of water the day of the to dilute any THC in watery piss and you will likely be in the clear.
>>
>>16893710
Nah I don't smoke often, and I ain't a fatass.
>>
>>16893717
You should be fine if you take the test by next Monday or later. In the case of people like you, who don't smoke often, urine tests are only really effective at detecting THC from two weeks ago at most. Getting one of those home tests isn't necessary but it might be worth if just for the peace of mind.
>>
>>16893650
If you fail the home test, there's a drink at gnc called strip or some shit. I never had to use it but know people who have. Might be worth looking into
>>
If the test is more than 2-3 days since You're last marijuana's you'll be fine. Even people who only breath THC won't register after 3 days if they haven't had any in those 3 days prior to the test that is.
>>
>>16893650
I wish drug tests and anti-drug policies really worked. Imagine how much more efficient would the work force be? And if there was a way to prevent drug use, a lot of violence around the world could be solved too.
Alas, no, there's always a bunch of degenerates all over.
>>
>employer decides what you can do with your body outside of work
>country of freedom
kek
>>
>>16895057
Move to Colorado. That's what I did. The times are changing.
>>
>>16894753
>Even people who only breath THC won't register after 3 days if they haven't had any in those 3 days prior to the test that is.

This guys is a moron. THC is stored in your fat cells, so someone who only breathes THC will more than likely piss positive for, at least, a month.
>>
>>16895057
>employer doesn't want a bunch of druggies on his payroll
God forbid.
>>
>>16895220
>Yeah! Drunks are okay to be on my payroll. People who smoke tobacco? You bet! Caffeine? Of course! What? Your thing is weed? FUCKING DEGENERATE.
>>
>>16895220
What's with all the straight edge college nerds on 4chan these days? I guarantee some of your professors smoke regularly. Many adults do and lead normal lives. Bet $100 you also think beer is yucky.

Inb4 degenerate. I don't smoke or drink. ;^)
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (320 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
320 KB, 200x285
>>16895231
Dude.. Chill.
They test to minimize the possibility of hiring useless people because 'strung out and fucked up' isn't efficient. Not to mention your place of business getting railed because they decided to operate behind your building. Can't exactly screen for alcohol use as an employer anyways, and none of that other shit is impairing.

People like you shouldn't be allowed socialize. Court ordered lobotomy and put to work in the mines.
>>
>>16895245
Beer is pretty gross desu. 22 and smoke every day, prefer my dark rum & cognac
>>
bud takes 30 to not show up. You need someones pee. use small container {medicine bottle} keep in your underwear all day so it will be kinda warm. GOOD LUCK HUNNY
your mom
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20 KB, 474x305) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20 KB, 474x305
>>16895756
> keep in your underwear all day
Won't work. Most tests can tell between underarm warm and body temperature.

Your only hope is to use a non-insulative bottle, stick clean pee into it, and shove it up your ass for a day.

Good luck.
>>
>>16893650
Go to a head shop and buy some Liquid Gold or whatever it's called nowadays (I haven't smoked in over a decade, so I'm not up on the current brands). I used to smoke every day in college, and I'd use that before job interviews, cleans you right out, but you have to drink it like, 2 hours before or something, and then drink literally a gallon of water inbetween. An employee will know what to tell you. Worked for me. I'm sure they make even better stuff now. Also, just drinking a lot of water and taking "kidney cleanser" supplements should help as well.
Also, you can buy over the counter drug tests at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and most other pharmacies.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.