[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf had sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7
File: 1304312818462.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1304312818462.png
102 KB, 241x228
Gf slept around while we were apart for a short while and I cant love her anymore even though shes been absolutely perfect since weve been back together. its not even that I cant. I dont want to.
Shes doing everything she can to prevent a breakup and Im just being a dick right now.
How do other people deal with this?
>>
Don't love her anymore. And don't post frogs anymore.
>>
Find a way to make it appear that the person she slept with was related to you, like a fake family tree. Then tell her that because of this you can't imagine banging her cause its like banging your cousin or uncle. Break up with her. Bang cousin.
>>
You get over yourself you selfish pig. Love is not quantified by how many people you fuck while not together. Be grateful that she's put up with your shit and talk to her about how you feel if you ever cared about her at all
>>
>>16893651
Whats wrong with frogs? And what do you mean don't love her anymore. Elaborate pls.
>>
She's going to act perfect until there's no doubt that you will break up with her or break up with her. Ignore her and find a new girl. Otherwise, when new opportunities to cheat arise, she'll convince herself its okay because you forgave her once already so she expects you to do it again.
>>
>>16893658
I kinda want to go on a quick break and sleep around just to see how shed react. But I know that wouldnt change how I feel about what she did.
Thats just me wanting to be a dick some more to her. Ive never felt this spiteful to another person. I dont know how to react.
>>
>>16893666
Correction: she'll act perfect until there's no doubt you WON'T breakup.
>>
>>16893659
If OP doesn't want to fuck someone cause they slept around that doesn't make op a pig. If OP sees sex as something that is sacred, he needs to find someone else with that mentality. Because if he doesn't want to love her, then it will be a shitty relationship for both of them.
>>
>>16893659
Ive talked to her a lot about it. I can quantify love with whatever I want. I dont have to accept you.
Thing is I have always loved her. Same cant be said for her I guess. Maybe thats why Im going out of my way to spite her.
>>
>>16893667
How did you know she slept around? and why didn't you sleep around? if you don't love her anymore leave her and get rid of problem.
>>
God, you both sound abhorrent and toxic. Does her name start with an M?
>>
>>16893666
Shes not the type of person to 'cheat.' She'll only do that if she can convince herself its not cheating which is what she did I guess already.
Shes always been a really good gf but since we've been back together theres nothing more I could want.
>>
>>16893681
Her whore friends have been pushing her to do it apparently. Im not one for casual sex. And the feelings are there. I just dont want to give myself to them. Maybe Im being so spiteful because I still feel for her and want to crush those feelings.
>>16893685
Carl?
>>
File: wahey.gif (366 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wahey.gif
366 KB, 800x800
>>16893694

Aaron?
>>
>>16893647
Just leave. You don't love her anymore because you know she doesn't love you
>>
>>16893704
>Aaron?
jamal?
>>
>>16893742
She apparently really loves me. And is willing to do anything to make us work.
>>
I FUCKED YO GIRL NIGGA!

SHE'LL NEVER GO BACK TO TINY WHITE DICKS NOW KID!
>>
>>16893647
I've seen this before, tell her what is bothering you and if that doesn't end your relationship just walk away. This will only fester and get worse anon, I think you already know this.
>>
>>16893779
Will it get worse. Because shes pretty much perfect. Except for the sleeping with other people part.
>>
>>16893791
How many did she sleep with? And why does this bother you?
>>
>>16893759
Derek?
>>
>>16893801
and the Dominos
>>
>>16893798
I dont know a hard number. She says
>like 6

>why does this bother you?
Why would it bother anyone that the person they love is sleeping with others.
>>
>>16893809
Were you guys taking a break, or were you completely broken up for a short while?
>>
>>16893809
>6
How long were you separated

She wasn't cheating on you man. I won't say it shouldn't bother you, because I've been in your position and it bothered me. I know how it feels. Does she know this is bothering you?

>>16893667
Btw, don't do this thinking it will save your relationship. Based on this here, you should just end it.

>>16893673
This too. Listen to this anon here. Just look at those trips.
>>
>>16893820
Well for her to do this it had to have been a break up. Just not a clean one.
>>
>>16893822
Not sure what Im want from her anymore. We were apart for a month or two. You may not call it cheating, but its definitely a betrayal of the feelings I have.
>>
>>16893823
Alrighty, bear with me.
I'm not saying this is how the situation went down and what her mindset was like, because I'm not her and I don't know her.

But let's say she loved OP, and then they broke up. She's heartbroken, doesn't know what to do, asks friends. When it comes to people giving advice for those who recently went through a breakup, one of the most common things you'll hear is "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else". Maybe it didn't feel totally right to her, maybe it didn't feel wrong whatsoever. But she tried something that others told her would help the pain.

Idk why it'd be 6 people though, just trying to give another perspective
>>
File: spede..jpg (18 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
spede..jpg
18 KB, 235x300
>>16893830

so in the span of one to two months, she slept with 6 people

come on man
>>
>>16893830
How long have you been together?
>>
>>16893839
Her whore friends were pushing dates on her
>so that I could stop thinking about you. But it didnt work.
>>
>>16893843
A very long time.
>>
>>16893839
>>16893833
>Idk why it'd be 6 people though,
Guess I should add. Her story is that its 6 guys she saw during this time. Dates and hookups all together. Im not foolish enough to believe she only slept with one of them and the other 5 were just a movie. Nor do I believe it was really just 6. Probably 6 she counted as serious and the others might have just been a movie.
>>
>>16893848
Years? Decades? Give me a number and I will give advice based on it.
>>
>>16893859
2-3 years. Not sure how you want to me round that.
>>
>>16893863
And how old are you?
>>
>>16893872
>>
>>16893882
Shit man, me too. If you do love this girl, talk it out and try again. If not, or if this doesn't get better, then at least you are still young.
>>
>>16893863
That's not a very long time. Just wait until you're in it for 10+ years, have kids, and own a house together. She'll try this shit again, because she has no qualms with hurting you.
>>
>>16893694
>Her whore friends have been pushing her to do it apparently.
And it doesn't bother you that she's easily influenced by said whore friends? And that she's going to continue hanging around these people? Because it's only a matter of time before this happens again.

WHY did you two split in the first place? Who initiated it? I ask because I question whether or not she was heartbroken or playing the field, looking for better options. Someone that really gives a damn won't easily bounce to another person. That's a lot of damn people for such a short amount of time apart.
>>
>>16893917
If it were longer Id only be angrier.
>>16893898
I literally cant talk to her without constantly taking jabs at her. Probably because I dont have a goal in mind when talking to her.
>>
>>16893934
I mean I have friends who give me bad advice all the time.
>>
>>16893759
Saito?
>>
File: archer.jpg (71 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
71 KB, 300x297
>>16893773
Real subtle m8
>>
>>16893647
why are you even with her if she fucked someone else?
cuckold?
>>
>>16893995
>I mean I have friends who give me bad advice all the time.
Right, but are you easily influenced? Do you just do what they say without thinking something through? It's one thing to take advice into consideration, it's another thing entirely if she's easily influenced and her friends pester her into doing bad shit. If she has slutty friends that sleep around, and are living it up as they hop from guy to guy, they're going to rub it in her face until she gives in.
>>
>>16894015
Maybe she normally doesn't follow what they say, but the breakup left her in an emotionally vulnerable position where she was more likely to listen to what her friends say would help her feel better
>>
>>16894020
Listen to how pathetically cucked you are right now.
>>
>>16894028
Not even OP, just trying to suggest possibilities
>>
>>16894020
Again, who broke up with who and why?
>>
WE WERE ON A BREAK
>>
>>16893830
>>16893647
what do you mean by "apart"? do you mean in different areas and unable to be together? or not in a relationship?
>>
>>16893936
Okay man, idk if you're still there but you need to break up with this girl. It is going to suck, but in no time at all you'll be asking yourself "what did I see in that bitch?" You'll be happier, trust me.
>>
Break through the resistance and trust her again.
>>
>>16894040
>>16893934
We broke up because she was gonna spend a year abroad and LDR drama.
>>
>>16894588
What kind of LDR drama? That could mean anything.
>>
>>16894594
It doesnt matter. Just that an ldr wasnt on the table.
>>
>>16894599
It really does matter. Why wasn't a LDR on the table? Who wasn't willing to go through with it? Is she abroad or about to go abroad?
>>
>>16894603
She didnt go abroad. She just visited. And it just wasnt. It caused too much drama.
>>
>>16894607
>And it just wasnt. It caused too much drama.
Again, how? These details may seem trivial, but they're not.
>>
>>16894616
It just did. Everything about it.
>>
>>16894617
Okay. Well, you clearly don't want help. Good night, OP.
>>
>>16894623
Good night
>>
Get a handle on your emotions. You talk about them like they are somebody else's.
>>
>>16893647

Been there.

Leave here.
not for her but for you, the scar will never heal and you are wasting your time.

When I left her, se went straight to fuck a guy, then when realize I will not take her back she tried suicide (just drama,you know)
>>
>>16894625
I cant get a handle on them because I dont know where to aim them.
>>
>>16894632
Please use literal words.

Your relationship is still something you find beneficial, but youre unhappy with the fact that it is less than ideal?
>>
>>16894637
Im unhappy. And I dont know what I need to do to be happy.
>>
Cheating is a reproductive strategy employed by some individuals.

The majority of total relationship infidelity is committed by a small number of individuals cheating repeatedly over their entire life with multiple partners.

It's consistent and lasts as long as sexual activity.
>>
File: get.jpg (22 KB, 415x436) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
22 KB, 415x436
>>16893647
Uh, break up with her. She's a whore. And you're a bitch for not realizing that.
>>
>>16894639
Okay now please use descriptive words

Wait I'm talking to an adult. Sorry for being patronizing. I'm gonna leave and hopefully you will do something to get some sense back. Maybe you need some sleep. I sure as hell do. Life's ruff for most of us.
>>
>>16894679
Being unhappy is a description. You should be able to understand that.
>>
>>16894662
I would stick around and hit it until maybe she grows up, because my expectation for people in general, especially those I find it easy to fuck, is not quite high.
>>
>>16894681
Yeah but we're all pretty unhappy for a variety of reasons, and I only read your OP. Suffice to say I'm not any closer to knowing what your problem is, other than the fact that "romance" can be very disappointing sometimes.
>>
>>16894691
The OP is obviously the reason Im unhappy.
>>
>>16894695
Alright well my advice was to find some way to chill out and get some rest. At this point, a $400 a session therapist would tell you that, just probably in a smarter and slightly manipulative way.
>>
>>16893647
Bro, I'm sure if you can get over her fucking 6 guys.. I know I wouldn't be able to kiss her after that without feeling like the biggest lame ever. Fuck her for a few times then leave her, find someone you can be with without feeling like shit.
>>
>>16894711
I'm sure you can't****
>>
>>16894711
If you can tell a lady from a ho and vice versa, you can have more sex without feeling like a lame. Emotions make it tough, though.
>>
>>16894725
>six dicks
>she somehow discovers his value afterwards
>Turbo THOT
>>
>>16894736
Yeah I dated one for a while. I know what it is like. It feels bad when you thought that your sexual relationship with the person was a really dope bonding experience with someone you really like, just to find out they are a turbo thot. Then the thought is, all of this must have been more important to me than them. What if they don't love me like I love them.

All in all, not a recommended experience.
>>
>>16893647

I grow a pair of balls and dump her. If you decide you're done with a relationship, you're fucking done and should get out.

Deciding on wether or not to tell her the truth why you're breaking up is entirely up to you however
>>
>>16893666
This here OP. She's trying to win you over and once she is sure she did, problems will start arising again.

Sad to say but I don't see this going anywhere good.. I wouldn't sleep around if I was apart form my GF for a while..
>>
File: 1457518897277.jpg (35 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1457518897277.jpg
35 KB, 403x403
Wow...im in the same spot right now..probably only use her to fuck and dont get feelings for her again
>>
If you don't want to be with her, then dont be with her. Why is this so hard?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.