[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so heres my situation, I work as a bartender at a club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-08-14-35-03.png (796 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-08-14-35-03.png
796 KB, 1440x2560
Alright so heres my situation, I work as a bartender at a club near a college where a lot of my co workers attend. Well one night 4 girls walk up to the bar to order drinks and when I looked at one of them we kinda had like a thing. I dont know how to explain it but we had something and she smiled, I took their orders and my coworker who ironically know them gave them there stuff and they wondered off.
30 minutes later they come back and I work up the nerve to talk to her. I got her name and we really hit it off, sadly her friends pulled her away from the bar so I could ask for her number.
>now heres the problem
I looked on Facebook and found her from her first name only. Now...
>is it weird if I add her
>>
Yes. The only way to interact with her on a normal, non-weird basis is if you run into her again by chance.
>>
Move on. Don't obsess about the one girl you could have had something with. Its weird for girls to feel obsessed about and its not good for your mental health.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.