[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
here we go >meet gril in english 11 class >pay no mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: gt-pickles.png (72 KB, 635x777) Image search: [Google]
gt-pickles.png
72 KB, 635x777
here we go
>meet gril in english 11 class
>pay no mind to her, she's like one of the supporting characters in a sitcom
>next semester in trig and spanish 3 with her
>by the end of that semester I've taken an interest
>over summer mostly just stalk her ig because beta fag cant talk to people
>12th grade 1st semester
>both in precalc, but not the same block
>I end up trying to start conversation
>she ignores me 8/10 times
>2nd semester, have english 12 with her
>decide to finally make a move
>day before valentines day
>11:59PM
>12:00AM
>"hey femanon want to see <movie> tomorrow? or I guess that would be today haha"
>rejected
>tfw
now I have to sit in a room with this girl for an hour and a half every day until June. should I leave the situation as is or try to make further advances? she said she was talking to someone else but I honestly don't believe that. what do?
>about the file name, yes I have a repository of greentexts on my computer
>>
>>16893507
What like out of the blue hey let's go out. You havent tried to just talk to her.

You bet your ass she thinks you're retarded.

Start over.
>Hi I'm anon I'm a retard.
>Do you like -thing I like-?
>>
>>16893533
I left out a shit ton of details. But yeah I'm pretty retarded. That was one of the omitted details.

And I guess I had it pretty backwards but I thought the whole first date shit went like this:

"Hey you're attractive let's do something together so I can get to know you better"

But hey what do I know
>>
At keast she rejected you up front, I had some bitch say she'd love to go out with me and then cancel, THREE TIMES. I finally made her say no and then she went out with someone else. I am scared of women now, consider yourself lucky
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.