[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Highschool >Special ed >Never been in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: EMBlylD.jpg (544 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
EMBlylD.jpg
544 KB, 1536x2048
>Highschool
>Special ed
>Never been in a relationship
>Asshole friends
>Too socially awkward to talk with strangers
>Trying to act normal
>Going to college next fall
>Really want to do music school but fuck it
>Finally found a girl who is similar but in a grade below mine
>Asked her out and got rejected
>Grades going way down from before
>Not looking good for college
>No one to open up to
>Lonely
>Posts on Omegle - 'I really want this girl and I asked her out and she said she has a bf, what do I do? I'm in special ed and I don't want her to find out'
>Stranger 1: fuck off retard
>Stranger 1 has disconnected.
>fml

How are you guys doing?
>>
>>16893487
You use special ed as an excuse for your own incompetence.
>>
>>16893487
>is in special ed
>wants to go to college for music
Anon it's much harder than you think, I've been playing for 14 years and some of the pieces I've seen still give me trouble
>>
>>16893693
Nah.. Nahh.. If I have the drive to do it, then I can succeed at almost anything. I'm not going to let special ed get the best of me and my dreams. ADHD can kiss my ass
>>
Op stop playing the victim and stop making excuses for your failures.
>>
Save this post and come back to it in five years and reflect on all that's happened since then. Take a deep breath. You're gonna be okay.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.