[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a girl had a crush on me for almost a year >she is hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: the-lost-toy.jpg (48 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
the-lost-toy.jpg
48 KB, 615x407
>a girl had a crush on me for almost a year
>she is hot and cute (sometimes I feel she could be more pretty though)
>I never showed much interest although I kind of have some interest in her especially recently
>There is a guy making moves
>I don't know if they are dating but it looks like it is starting to become romantic
>she doesn't show interest in me anymore (doesn't look or smile, etc)

is it normal that I feel jealous?
Do i really like her or is it "lost toy" syndrome?
I also hate the guy that is hitting on her. He looks like he thinks too much of himself (thinks he's a player) he's built-fat. I also hate the fact that he has a beard but shaves his legs like an insecure faggot trying too hard to look better and less fat. On top of all, he has a bracelet on his left leg near his feet like a fag.
>>
You had a year to get her....why didnt you do anything? dont blame the other dude for doing what you should have done, you fucked up
>>
>>16893445
You're so salty damn. You had a year to get that and now someone else swooped in while you were twiddling your twat. No one to blame here but yourself.

Also saying shit like 'I think she can be more pretty though' after complimenting her. Well she was obviously pretty enough to get the built dude lmao
>>
It's lost toy syndrome and what this guy looks like is none of your fucking business, grow up.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.