[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get out of chans or at least be able to do my college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
how do I get out of chans or at least be able to do my college work and shit
I'm not a newfag, I've been here for ages and shitposted on and off but just recently I've been here for hours in one sitting. Never happened before or at least this frequently.
I think it's because of the less restrictions I have now because I'm away from home

please help me

also my cold turkey trail expired so I don't have that anymore
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 300x187
>>16893390
There's no specific advice that we can give you to help. Try different things to help get you in the mood and ease into it, like listening to music or watching a T.V. show when you are starting.

I spent about 10 full hours organizing my bag and binders and doing schoolwork today, and all of it was spent while watching Dexter.

Caffeine helps even though it is unhealthy, I drink shit with a lot of it during my study sessions.
>>
>>16893415
Keeping a planner and listing everything you need to do also helps. There's a reason why most middle schools and high schools encourage you to keep one.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.