[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1456688413599.png (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456688413599.png
82 KB, 500x375
So I met this girl in Uni, we went to a field and got high and watched the stars, went cold and we went home. Me being a faggot didn't make a move, at the time I was on the verge of a psychotic break (didn't know it). Right now in mandatory therapy working to rebuild my life (I'm 19, but went to uni a year early so its been two years of psych wards and homelessness here and there)

Been texting her for a year and a half now since we haven't been able to see each other, she doesn't keep the conversation going sometimes but then tells me things like
"I appreciate your patience with me, if I don't reply please don't take it personally, I'm just really terrible at replying to things and beyond busy"

Granted she is in an advanced chem program for pharmacy and getting a graduate degree early, maybe I'm over thinking it? She was still talking to me at my worst, sometimes she tells me she isn't an interesting person but I believe otherwise. Is there any chance for me? She just seemed a lot more enjoyable to be around compared to the other girls. Felt like I didn't have to bull shit around her, we could just enjoy ourselves.

How do I develop an interesting personality and stop being a maximum autist? What books can I read? I'm going back to school if I can get a job this fall, studying Med Tech.

Please help. The first time I saw her was something out of a movie, the second time I decided to ask for her number, the third time was the field, and now were talking regularly.
>>
File: 1456011641393.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1456011641393.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
>>16893339
can provide details if needed, I know its a wall of text but I'd appreciate anything.
>>
File: 1454384054255.jpg (88 KB, 940x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454384054255.jpg
88 KB, 940x1000
Final bump.
>>
>>16893339
>How do I develop an interesting personality and stop being a maximum autist?

Self awareness for starters. But if you don't find something interesting or entertaining, it's hard to fake it.

Easiest way to find interesting shit to do is to try new shit.
>>
> she is in an advanced chem program
stop being needy little shit and give her fucking space. school is a 24/7 ordeal, especially when doing advanced + difficult STEM degrees.

i fucking hated it when people texted me all the time when i was trying to study. ive seen so many relationships wrecked by partners who couldn't stand being #2 for the school sessions, which is so stupid because school is a fucking temporary situation.

if she's even a little serious about her education, stop fucking texting and bothering her all the time. ask her when her tests are and wish her good luck and don't bother her until they're over or she contacts you. when she's on summer or winter break feel free to resume annoying the shit out of her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.