[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp adv. I just got friend zoned. Fuck. I confessed my feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1318199516002.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1318199516002.png
39 KB, 645x773
Welp adv. I just got friend zoned. Fuck. I confessed my feelings to a girl and she told me that she loves me not only as a friend, but someone she can actually have fun with at school. She wishes that she could meet those standards. She also mentioned that she is psychotic and trash and that I somehow know this (this is obviously a way to lead me off). I've never felt this rejected before, I don't know how you guys do it.

I saw this coming anyway, while she was a great friend, I guess she kinda lead me on to thinking that she likes me. But I don't think she is someone that I thought was into me. Guess I'll just move on.

What do I do from here? We have class tomorrow and I want to be as normal as possible. Right now I'm kinda sad, but emotionally scared for a bit. I mean I have to see this girl for another few months. I kinda don't want mess up our friendship by feeling all gloomy and shit. What do you guys do to help with the feelings?
>>
File: CZ5fCmBVAAA5c3O.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CZ5fCmBVAAA5c3O.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
>>16893278
Stop talking to her, watch some depressing movies, listen to some music, and let the rejection soak in. You'll become numb to this girls rejection in no time at all. Trying to pursue it further or attempting to going back to being friends is futile.
>>
>>16893278
Start cutting her out of your life. Dont cut ties as people will tell you.
Demote her to an acquaintance though. This works for me 99% of the time. Basically show her that she cant have all of that 'fun' with you because thats something you should be giving to your gf. Hang out with other friends. Meet new people. Stop going to her and wait for her to go to you. Act distance. When she realizes that she cant just keep the status quo she'll reconsider you.
Thats the point of the friend zone. Its not that she sees you as just a friend. Women look for comfort and you made her comfortable as a friend. She has nothing to gain from dating you if you give it to her already.
>>
>>16893289
>>16893292
This advice is actually really interesting. I like it. I've done things like this before I confessed and she actually took more interest in me than her friends. So it might just work out now.

I'm listening to some music now, I already feel the rejection. Looks like I got a journey to fulfill. Thanks guys
>>
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, OP, but you must be very ugly. Friend zone is only for ugly people.
>>
>>16893278
>I guess she kinda lead me on to thinking that she likes me.

How could your assumption be her fault?
>>
>>16893344
I'm a fairly decent looking guy. I'm definitely not fat. I've been told by quite a bit of people that I'm handsome. But you could be right, she might have not seen me as good looking. I have fucking virginity shields anyway. I look horrible In them, I should consider contacts or laser surgery.
>>
>>16893292
This is bullshit. Don't make things weird between you two to try to get her, shes just not into you like that. Go find someone else to ask out and once you do you'll totally forget about it and feel much better.
>>
>>16893443
It works 99% of the time. Only way out of the friend zone is to make her realize what shes missing
>>
>>16893292
This. To move on, start hanging out with other people, meet other girls, and do shit instead of just talking. Some guys get rejected EVERYDAY but they keep going. Don't let ONE rejection out of the thousands of women who would let you near them stop you.
>>
rule of thumb: If you are attracted to a girl, she isn't attracted to you. If you are repulsed by a girl, she is attracted to you.

so don't go after the hot girl, go after her ugly friends.
>>
>I've never felt this rejected before, I don't know how you guys do it.

Do what? Everyone goes through this shit. The only thing you can do now is:

1) Play it cool like nothing happened.
2) Abso-fucking-lutely STOP thinking about her as a potential partner. Stop it. Every time your brain starts to entertain the possibility, think about something else.
>>
>>16893278
What's her name anon?
>>
>>16893591
I'm calling bullshit again, she's not into him, man. All that seems so try hard and weird, not only is he not gonna get her, he's gonna lose her as a friend too. He should accept the fact that he isn't getting her, move on and find another girl.
>>
This happened to me a few months ago, the only difference is that I still talked to her.

I went on one date with her, but I was so nervous that it went horribly. She left early. We had flirted, danced, touched, ect, and she seemed really into me for a while before the date. However, when I asked her out she made up a bunch of excuses, but eventually we did.

I asked her out again after the horrible date and that's where I got rejected. She told me she just wanted to be friends, and I remained calm and said that was fine, then left. I said we might not talk for a while, and I didn't. a month or two.

Now I still talk to her. It kind of went away with other girls showing up, but I just don't like the others as much as her. Do I like being tugged around or something? She still shows signs of interest and will leave entire groups of friends just to talk to me alone and will come up with the most mundane excuses to talk to me.

I want to know so I can finally move on.
>>
Not telling you what to do, but this is my method. Call me manipulative if you like, whatever, it works and doesn't hurt anybody.
1) Agree with her as soon as possible. Written note (on actual paper) saying something like "Dear X, I'm sorry to have made things awkward between us. I thought about what you said and I think you're right. I don't actually see us working out as a couple. It still sucks, because I do care about you. So I hope you'll understand that I need to distance myself for a while, and hopefully we can go back to making each other laugh in the future."
2) Avoid her completely for a month. No calls, texts or emails, ffs. In public, act like your life is great.
3) Go on a date with someone else as soon as possible.
4) Once the month is up, you can call her to thank her for something (sincere). No whining, crying or begging. Don't ask her to meet, just agree to it if she offers. If you had any chance with her at all, SHE will pursue YOU at this point. If she doesn't, well, by this point you're well on your way to moving on anyway.
>>
>>16893278
I can help you get out of the friend zone OP.

But you need to stop this shit right now.

Stop it and listen to senpai if you want to date her

You're sad she rejected you, this will put her off.

FUCKING stop it and reply to me when you have then I will help you
>>
>>16893707
You aren't being alpha enough doesn't have to be a date, take her for food and show her a good time.

Women judge men on their ability to be a good parent, it's psychological.
>>
>>16893706
You can call bullshit all you want but it works. You dont understand how women work. Its not about who's shes into. Its about what she wants most to be comfortable. Hell if you are a girls only friend you can ask for sex and she'll do it just from fear of losing her only friend.
The friendzone only exist so that women can have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>16893707
do>>16893292
>>
>>16893756
I haven't even started, what?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.