[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unbalanced relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 478x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 478x683
Long story short I had a "casual" relationship with a girl and things are really unbalanced since I am more into her than she is into me

Is there a way to even and balance things? Either make her want me more, or just make my devotion to her fuck off and go away?
>>
>>16893236
Ignore her. Act like you are too busy for her. Somehow make sure she notices you interacting with other women.
>>
>>16893236

No, you're fucking done.
>>
Describe "casual."

Goddammit guys if you're going to post a letter here ANONYMOUSLY you can give some details.
>>
>>16893258
I didn't post a letter?
By casual I mean:
-It's long distance
-We are not officially together
-She acts like she's my girlfriend sometimes but not always
-I generally act like I'm her girlfriend
-I say "I love you" regularly, she says it periodically

Recently her bff told me a bunch of shit she was saying about me; so right now I'm pissed at her and just want to make her jealous/want me, so that she can't have me
>>16893251
She knows that I talk to other girls but she acts like it doesn't bother her and even encourages it
But then when I've mentioned other girls and said they're cute she'll say they're ugly
I'm not sure if she's jealous or not
>>
>>16893252
I would like to be done with her forever and hate her guts but I still love her and want to salvage things for some reason

Right now she hasn't spoken to me directly in over a week; but we were talking indirectly
>>
>casual
>say "I love you"
>unbalanced
>haven't talked in a week

what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>16893348
She's out of town visiting a friend
I've spoken to the friend everyday

I spoke to her once cause I asked for her to get on the phone

We aren't officially beholden to each other
>>
>>16893236
desu it doesnt look so good. Through experience if i were you I wouldnt want to fall into the relationship anymore..
>>
>>16894438
I want to give it up and hate her forever but I can't
Even right now I'm yearning for her and that makes me sad
I recently found out she had been lying to me about some stuff, and it made me feel bad for being clingy, but it also made it clear she doesn't care about me nearly as much as I care about her. She's either been leading me on or she's embarrassed of me
So Imconfused my mind is saying one thing but my heart is saying another
>>
>>16894488
of course, it's gonna be tough. You're falling for her and i understand oyu because sometimes you cant control who you fall for. but I really advise staying away..
>>
>>16894511
>You're falling for her
i wish :(
i've already fallen
and HARD
and she knows it too
i've deleted her as a contact so i can't text her anymore, so thats a start, but this all really hurts.
behind my back i found out
>she would fuck me, but doesn't feel like we have any romance [directly opposite what she's said to my face, but okay]
>she thinks im really clingy and "i never give her a break"
there was other shit i dont remember as well....yeah i guess i need to give it up but i still want her, and i want her to want me \:
what really confuses me is how she treated me when we were alone VS what she says about me to other people.
>>
Nothing more to do than act like you don't give a shit anymore. If she gives a shit she will run back. If not, who gives a shit, you were wasting your time anyway.
>>
>>16894565
okay
so
best way to act like i dont give a shit? because i'm gonna guess being obviously upset will defeat the purpose
>>
>>16894593
Stop texting first
Wait 10-20 minutes before you respond

She will notice the difference immediately, if she cares she will ask what's wrong. Then tell her what your problem is. Try not to appear like a little bitch tho.
>>
>>16894605
okay
i can do that
she's still out of town, so i probably wont hear from her until Sunday i think.

>Then tell her what your problem is.
how should i go about it do you think?
i dont want to appear like a baby, but i'm pretty pissed with her at the moment
>>
Wanting it not to be one sided is an elemted of it being one sided. Maybe it's fair to back off. Not to project, but you might be simply afraid of what happens after you stop pushing for her affection. Face the music.

Also the solution to things being onecsided is to ask for more in return. You can't ask her to feel the same way, or any type of way, but you could try doing different things with her or having a higher level of conversation.

Unfortunately, the fact you made this thread might mean you are too needy at the moment.
>>
>>16894634
yeah i know that i'm way more into her than she is into me, and i'm not sure why. I'm without a shadow of a doubt a "better" catch than her.

> but you might be simply afraid of what happens after you stop pushing for her affection. Face the music.
i wont lie i am
but i think i can have an easier time accepting it if i back off and she just doesn't care, as opposed to anything else.

>also the solution to things being onecsided is to ask for more in return.
i dont think i understand? can you give me an example of what you mean?

I feel like theres been alot of miscommunication between us, and alot of it has been on her side, which is really frustrating for me.

i wont deny being needy, i just like being around her and with her and talking to her.
howver, she should have the fucking guts to say to me "hey, i need a break from you for a few days" instead of being a fucking cunt about it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.