[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anti-bullying advice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
when I had a best friend recently she bullied me to the point of near suicide. what should I do to get back at her?
>>
Don't retaliate or anything, just do your best to be constructive and live a decent life.

It's not revenge, it's the anti-revenge. In other words: it's making sure you have your priorities straight and you don't waste your damned time getting revenge.

I was bullied by this awful cunt in high school, but I don't waste my fucking time trying to get back at her because.... well, it'd be a waste of my damned time.
>>
>>16893125
Honestly? You should forget her and live the best life you can. And when life gets tough, use the memory of showing her she's dog shit and you're not to spur you on.

People will try to bring you down in this life. Haters. Bullies. Ignorant, irrational, and illogical, weak-minded infants. They're always there.

It's in your best interests to learn to use them to propel yourself to new heights.
>>
>>16893125
man up and make her understand you don't want to see her again because she pissed you of.

I seriously hope this is b8,
Anon.
>>
thanks. btw no it's not b8.
>>
>>16893125
You should follow through on that whole suicide thing. That'll really show her.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>16893256 I knew from the second I started this thread that someone would say that exact thing
>>
File: freedomdoesntlikehim.jpg (152 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
freedomdoesntlikehim.jpg
152 KB, 1200x627
Either slit her throat and masturbate to the sounds of her gargling her own blood, or be the best anon you can be and leave her in the dust. People who intentionally hurt other people are 99% of the time unhappy themselves. Maybe the next time you see this person they can see you are truly happy. That's the best revenge imo (but rape/murder is close second)
>>
File: 1449026414319.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449026414319.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
Revenge? No. Revenge is for the weak. You want retribution. You must make her pay for her wrong doings. Spend a whole year working out and making yourself hot as fuck. Then talk to her. Become her friend. Fuck her. Become her boyfriend. Make her fall in love with you. Marry her. Have her children. Settle down. Then you cheat on her with 3 whores in Vegas. She divorces you at 43 years old with 3 kids. Her vagina never sees the flesh of man again. Then kill yourself. She dies alone and widowed
>>
Depending on the severity and the damage she was trying to deal, you either inform people around you or you inform the authorities. Maybe both.

Kids can let bullying get out of hand sometimes, it starts out with a few punks starting it, and escalates into a bunch of defamation and lies to make it seem justifiable. I got the shit bullied out of me for a while, and was almost offed a few times.

Be the bigger person, inform actual adults of the situation at hand, and cut off ties with your former friend and any mentally ill punks or bullies or what have you.

The best revenge is to be happy and live good.

Out of curiosity, what was she doing that nearly drove you to an hero? What could a single little cunt have done that was that bad?
>>
>>16893368
thank you. and I'd rather not talk about it.
>>
>>16893335
bump
>>
I was friends with my bully for the past 6 years.
I stopped being friends with her because I couldn't take it anymore, and then the delayed anger settled in. I got extremely pissed off and deleted all her fb accounts because she trusted me with her passwords. She would always spend time seeking approval from random people on the internet with her fb accounts, it felt good to delete them but in the end it probably did her a favor rather than a hindrance. It'll probably also bite me in the ass later.
Revenge didn't mean shit to me in the end, but it might be different for you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.