[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not sure girl wants me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 8253489_f520.jpg (57 KB, 520x333) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
57 KB, 520x333
ok i been talking to this girl, she has a boyfriend. i told the girl i liked her. we talked and chat online almost every other day. for almost a year. i cant really meet or see her because shes taken. but a few times i bought her flowers and she really like them and she said she never been treated that way even posting them on twitter. she share everything to me that she dont share with bf or close friends. lets just say she trust me. so far sometimes i make her mad and she still talks to me. 2 weeks ago i really made her mad and she started blocking me in all social media. she said she needed space. so i respect her and stop talking. two days later she saw me injured and quickly try to talk to me. i didnt respond til two weeks later. she said she didnt like that because shell lose interest if it past 1 month. i told her i want to stop talking but she says she does not want that. so recently i hinted i want to hook up and she playfully suggest no. but continues to flirt. im clueless, what to do?
>>
any opinion or suggestions are welcome
>>
>>16893120
>for almost a year
lol
op pls
>>
>>16893153
for a year been talking a lot. started last year april, is that a probleM
>>
>>16893153

This. You are her palebro. She's never gonna fill your flushed quadrant.
>>
Cut contact. She is clearly using you.
>>
>>16893163
i got a feeling she might leave bf
>>16893164
i did so many times, seems she gets upset
>>
>>16893120
You aren't gonna get any you spaz stop trying.

In the unlikely event that significant other dies/is killed/leaves you need to climb out of the friend zone you've wedged yourself into. And going by your track record that ain't happening.
>>
> taken

Nobody is taken. She isn't fucking property. Every girl that isn't total garbage or psychopathic has somebody romantic in their life. You need to not be such a grooling pussy and FUCKING COMPETE!

Girls don't break up unless they have somebody else to move to. You need to convince her you are better than her current or you will always be friendzoned.
>>
>>16893180
but we heavily flirt, lots of sexual, even sending me tease pics?
>>
>>16893197
yea but i think she thinks im a player, seems she willing to be in relationship she hints a couple of times. by the way she talk she has more interest in me
>>
>>16893120
She has a bf. And if she leaves her bf for you, she'll just do the same to you down the line. Stop.
>>
>>16893198

You are boosting her ego. She is a selfish cunt. She leads you on, you make her feel loved, then she slobbers all over his cock until he cums all over her face.

Have some self respect and give her an ultimatum. Otherwise start hanging with other girls and post lots of pics so she gets jelly
>>
>>16893120
>we talked and chat online almost every other day. for almost a year
Get the fuck off of the internet and meet people in real life.
>>
>>16893207
Just stoppp.
Stop. You aren't getting a fucking thing.
There are actual real women you could be shooting goo at right now who are actually available and not leading you on for their own amusement.

Go find them.
>>
>>16893223
i did that, she gets really irritated, i try to go for one of her friend, she told bad things about me to friend
>>16893224
i did, i had flings when i was talking to her
>>16893269
i think i can, shes playing hard to get, the fact she knoes the history with girls i had
>>
>>16893523

She is sabotaging attempts for you to get with her friends and trying to control you by getting hostile when you talk to other girls.

This is so the definition of a friend zone black hole that Stephen Hawing has a theory about will happen to you. You don't even realize she has you caught in her event horizon.

You are so oblivious that I am left to believe you are a Grand Wizard Troll lvl 40. Good job.
>>
>>16893550
No way he is grand wizard troll. Is lower beta fag lvl 12.
>>
>>16893178
>i got a feeling she might leave bf
Even if she does, she isn't worh shit if she leaves him for you. And you're not worth a shit for trying to take someones girl
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.