[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of 8 months could possibility be pregnant(we are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1457249919306.jpg (8 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
1457249919306.jpg
8 KB, 419x304
My girlfriend of 8 months could possibility be pregnant(we are both 18) she has the implant but has still missed her period and is suffering many symptoms of an earlier pregnancy as wel.l I love her more than anything and we have previously discussed what would happen if she got pregnant. Which is too get rid of the baby. Do I have any reason to worry as we have both agreed on an abortion or should I be fine?
>>
>>16892739
She didn't lie did she? You don't want a kid, right?
Shit happens man, get a test and talk it out.
>>
>>16892739
>Do I have any reason to worry as we have both agreed on an abortion or should I be fine?
Yes
>>
>>16892739
So you think she may not do good on her promise if it comes to it?

You know her, we don't.
>>
I know she isn't lying about the impant(I was there when it got put in) I think we were both just unlucky ad there is a 1 in 10000 chance it doesn't work. I also believe she will fulfil her promise to get rid of the child as neither of us want or are ready for a child. I am worried about if our relationship after this will have the same passion and love as it did before hand or if I'll lose someone I love very deeply
>>
>>16892794
Things can get rocky, but unless she has a track record worthy of suspicion, you just gotta be there for each other to work it out. Since pregnancies and abortions can do all sorts of stuff to a woman's mood. There's no telling what'll happen, but be sure there'll be drama.
>>
>>16892794
You're worried about nothing champ. Be cool.
>>
She hasn't got a track worth of being suspicious in anyway. Yh I agree the best thing to do is talk it over and be there for each other no matter what happens. I just hope that everything works out and doesn't fuck up both of our respected lifes
>>
nexplanon can make periods a bit weird sometimes. sometimes i skip a month or two or have two straight weeks of period

take a test but it's more than likely just the implant messing with her hormones
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.