[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. So I really regret something I did today and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1456210464673.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1456210464673.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
Femanon here. So I really regret something I did today and I feel horrible.

>be me, 18, waiting for class to start
>class is at 3:30 and it's 1
>as I'm waiting (reading) this guy comes up and introduces himself
>asks if I smoke weed
>say sometimes (not really )
>asks if I wanna smoke and I say I guess
>His other friend is there
>get in car
>after a while one tries to feel me up
>have do a hand job on him
>extremely awkward , I never even kissed a guy before
>guy tried getting me to do a bj but I am adamant on not doing that
>later have me show them my boobs, they feel it.
>start smoking a joint
>guy and friend switch places
>now I'm give a hang job to this guy
>really just wanna go back
>they start driving to the college
>as I get out they may next week
>say idk and leave
>go to bathroom and wash my hands for 10 minutes
>wash out my eyes
>go back to wait for class to start

It's 2:30 now. I feel so bad. I'm so stupid, I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't realize it til they started feeling me up and by then panicked. They were driving during most of this and I had no idea where we were. I wanna forget but my I can't even use my hands I feel so disgusted. I know it's my faultv and I shouldn't have gotten in, in the first place. I think they took pictures too they had they're phone out a lot. How can I forget about this. I feel so ashamed.
>>
>>16892560

lame. it wasnt exactly rape in the strictest sense, but it probably would have been if you put up a fight. you got away without sucking a cock at least.

id go to a couple free counseling sessions if your school offers anything of that sort (pro-tip: it does) and if not ask your parents to see a therapist for just a little bit. say its nothing super serious but you need some tiny bit of counseling.

you'[ll talk about it, realize the mistakes you made, and think twice about getting into a strangers car to get a drug you dont even take.
>>
>>16892574
I'll look up for the counsel sessions. I know it wasn't rape but I'm glad I got a way with with what I did without being absolutely forced to do it. I can't get over how dumb I am for being this naive.
>>
You were stupid to jump into a car with strangers, but you shouldn't feel weird about the sexual things because after all it's just sex.

Based on your statements, you probably should have more of it, with some person that matters to you of course.
>>
>>16892636

yeah mate idk wtf you were thinking there. you were like a kid being offered candy. but instead of candy it was brocolli, something you were indifferent to. what made you do it?
>>
>>16892639
He was a bad ass guy and she probably got attracted to him and wanted to be a bad girl, but then things turned out wrong. Shit happens.
>>
>>16892639
I didn't think sex was involved at all(never once crossed my mind til he started touching me) and figured they were just trying to meet someone new. I guess I've been pretty sheltered of all that stuff
>>
>>16892659

ugh yeah, no, dont get into cars with strangers who offer you stuff.
>>
>>16892659
You got taharrushed by a gang of gorillas.
Lucky for you, they were probably new at this *hobby* because they didn't do anything worse.
>>
Why didn't you just say that you didn't want to touch their dicks and leave? Are you dense?
You have no excuse, this is all your doing.
>>
What the fuck where do I find an 18yo who's never even kissed a guy
jk OP that sucks. Do you know their names, can you remember the car to descrie to the police? if they were taking pictures that's evidence. You can press charges. Also even if you don't know anything about them, the cops could check security cameras.
>>
>>16892697
How can she press charges if she didn't refuse to jerk them? Look, all I'm saying is that she had the power to say no.
>>
>>16892560
...What? Why did you willingly participate in this? Are you an idiot? Gg, I'm sure they're sharing around the pictures of you they took.
>>
>>16892560
It's not the end of the world. People make mistakes and get exploited, it happens.
Try to disconnect and be objective. This is no worse than falling down the stairs and breaking an arm or missing a big bill. Learn, grow, move on.

The sexual part of it is what really has you down when it shouldn't. You weren't hurt at all. You lost nothing. Remember that.
>>
bait
>>
>>16892743
>You weren't hurt all at
Thanks anon I'll try to keep this in mind, it could have ended up worse for me
>>
OP I'm sure your college has some kind of one-on-one counseling for this kind of thing, I think you should probably talk to someone with experience.

Look at it this way. In the future, if a stranger with worse intentions asks you to go somewhere with them, now you'll know better because of this incident.
>>
>>16892773
What really sucks is you can't get these creeps slammed for it.
But if they try again with blackmail, THEN you certainly can.
>>
>>16892560
Mistakes were made.
Lapse of judgement.

I've fucked up and survived. Most people have.
This could have been worse. It could also have been avoided, but if you learn from this then cool. You won't make a similar mistake later on then.

If you need to talk to people, you definitely should. Don't shy away from that. But regarding being an idiot? Don't beat yourself up. You made a mistake, oh well.

As for pictures? Let's hope nothing comes from that. Just don't be a dick to the guys (I feel like they were unaware of you not being happu with it all), and hopefully nothing comes out of it.

My advice on the pictures thing probably isn't the best.
As for making the mistake? I imagine most would say that it's no biggie in terms of making the mistake. Just learn from it, that's what you take from this.
>>
>>16892780
>counseling because OP willingly touched a dick
Holy shit you leftist pansies
>>
7/10 bait
I'm semihard atm.
saddest thing is there are women out there that are stupid enough to do this kind of things.
>>
File: CB5TGGuUoAElsNM.jpg (65 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
CB5TGGuUoAElsNM.jpg
65 KB, 500x586
>>16892560
You're a whore.
>>
>>16892560
You got in some complete stranger's car to get high and went along with giving them hand jobs and showing them your tits... what do you want to be told here? You fucked up, don't do shit like that. Fuck, didn't your father teach you better than that holy shit.
>>
>>16892653
This tells the story.

Femanon, start thinking with your head instead of your wet pussy and fuck off, you dont need advice you just need to grow the fuck up.

I'm now thinking this is just bait, surely no one is this fucking dumb.
>>
We learn by making mistakes, and hopefully not repeating them. Time to learn to say no.
>>
>>16892560
Holy shit you're a moron. You could have just told them you didn't want them to do all that shit. You deserve this 100%.
>>
>>16892560
Its just a handjob so dont feel bad. I will call a woman a whore at a moments notice but since you didnt do oral ill be a little more forgiving. This is more hs shit. Hell when I look for my virgin gfs I even expect them to have touched a dick before. Id still want a handjob even without sex.
My issue with your story is that it is basically you being passed around. It makes you a whore. But Im conflicted since I dont count hand jobs as sex. If it were 1 guy itd be no big deal. Pics arent that big of an issue. Just dont do it again because you look like a whore doing it even if its not sex.
>>
File: 1419646067763.gif (591 KB, 270x288) Image search: [Google]
1419646067763.gif
591 KB, 270x288
>>16892560
Okay so you ignored all the lessons 5 year olds know about trusting strangers, jumped in a car, did drugs, and was surprised when the druggies that invited you into a stranger's car hanging out in front of a school turned out to be sexual deviants. That's pretty funny, I won't lie. You can't take back what you did, you never will, you need to accept that at least for that instance that I know of, you were literally retarded.
Here's some cute for your trouble.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.