[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, a slut I used to fuck fell in love with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: FreedomChirp.jpg (506 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
FreedomChirp.jpg
506 KB, 1920x1200
Long story short, a slut I used to fuck fell in love with me while she kept being a slut and I just told her to fuck off, but because I'm a good guy I kept in touch with her and now she claims being pregnant (not by me, but her current bf, who is younger than her) and I have the suspicion that it's my child and she knows, but we both kinda go with the flow and the guy gets cucked into raising my child.

She told me to be the godfather of the child and that she also has herpes and I should better get checked too, because, well, kids that shit is like picking cotton candy in the mountain dew desert at a thousand degrees. I told her that I can't grantee her nothing. She kept on going about how I was the only one that was genuinely good to her and she regrets being a slut (keeps being one though).

Well, well, now why I told you all this shit is that I'm fucking happy no to be a father (told her I got a vasectomy years ago anyway).

HAPPY NO FATHER'S DAY FAGGOTS!
>>
>>16892542
>fucks known sluts
>is a slut himself
>types like a redneck retard
>STD

You're both gutter trash.
>>
>>16892542

>because im a good guy

surely this was the most selfless act on your part.
>>
File: 7236163.jpg (60 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
7236163.jpg
60 KB, 375x300
>>
>>16892542
your life is a mess OP
>>
>>16892563
>i don't know what irony/sarcas is

>>16892565
There were in fact multiple occasion where I really proved to be the only man that would help her.

There is no need to deny that she's a slut, if it's true.

And I don't deny that I'm a man whore either.

>>16892760
>being on 4chan
>having a normal life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.