[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/, I need some help on a drug test. I have a drug test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: NWO-07.jpg (37 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
NWO-07.jpg
37 KB, 642x361
Hey, /adv/, I need some help on a drug test.

I have a drug test Thursday at 8am (east coast), and I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago. My question is, paired with drinking lots and lots of water leading up to the drug test what can I do to ensure I get the job?
>>
>>16892499

google 'how to pass a drug test' and you'll find some options for flushing your system. i remember in guam it was popular to take a pill that'd flush your system 24 hours before hand
>>
>>16892506

Do you remember the pill name?
>>
>>16892514

no, thats why i suggested google mate.
>>
well. heres a little story on me

i get drug tested every month. and every month i smoke weed. not like a lot but a few times. my record is 2 days. i smoked weed and i got drug tested for a job 2 days later

and guess what?

i passed. holy shit right hahaha. but what i do is i work out regularly. this keeps my metabolism high and helps flush the weed out sooner. i eat my fruits and veges. but the most important thing is water. i drink clear every day. not only is it good for my fitness but its also great for passing drug tests

so this is what you do. drink water all the time. like shoot for half a gallon a day minimum. dont drink over a gallon though unless your heavy into sports and exercise. but right before your drug test drink a SHIT load of water. im talking about like half a gallon an hour before you get tested. piss at least 2 times before the test and when you do piss for the test dont use the beginning or ending of the stream. piss for like 2-3 seconds then fill up the cup. it should look like water

what this does is it literally doesnt give the thc time to get into your pee. the water will go in and out so fast your body doesnt actually flush anything out but the water itself. you can buy drug test kits on amazon for cheap as fuck. there's a pack for like 10 for like 7 bucks. seriously. if you piss normally and test them and it shows up that you smoked try my trick. drink a shitload and piss clear. i bet itll show up clean
>>
>>16892541

Thanks, Ive been drinking a lot of water since I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago, and a lot of beer. I'll be following what you said, I'll add in some cranberry juice to help piss a shit ton.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.