[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple details, He's my stepdads close friend, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (774 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
774 KB, 2048x2048
Simple details,
He's my stepdads close friend, I'm gonna call him Mr.W.
Mr.W is about 23 roughly?
Went to pick stepdad up from work and Mr.W commented how hot I was
A year or two later my step dad and my mum married
Mr.W was there with his new but heavily pregnant girlfriend, we both go out to smoke.
He flirts, touching my leg and apparently his girlfriend is jealous of how he looks at me?
Fast forward a year, Mr?W send me his mobile number randomly.
Suddenly he is flirting non-stop sexually and in a general way.
Now it's a bit quieter texts me now and again with a small flirty message, his baby is 4 months now and he speaks about him.
My mum is good friends with Mr.W girlfriend and it's obvious the relationship isn't very good.
I always thought he was attractive, what do I do?

I have morals! I wouldn't let him cheat on her with me and I defo wouldnt wreck a family but there is feelings between us and I'm stuck what to do
>>
Tell him sharply that you are not interested in his advances. That's the only right thing to do.
>>
>>16892498

you already made a decision, that you wont let him cheat with you, and you wont let him leave his wife for you. so say that.

'this flirtationship has got to stop. we can still see each other at family functions and such, but can no longer have contact with each other. how you treat your wife and kid is up to you, but i refuse to take any part of it'.

he will deny he was ever really flirting, that he was only joking but you say 'still, just to be safe!' and block him on all social media, cell phone, etc.

assuming your being honest about what you want here.
>>
>>16892498
>there is feelings between us and I'm stuck what to do

He's got a kid and a baby-moma he's still with. On top of that, the baby-moma is friends with your mom.

Don't step in that bear-trap. Don't be an idiot.

I say this fully expecting you to do it anyway.
>>
two things:

1. there's lots and LOTS of people out there
2. there's lots and lots of people out there who getting involved with doesn't include all this shitty drama, breaking up a family, etc
3. since they're close friends of your family, shit is going to stick with you forever. Remember friends you had when you were a kid? There's probably some you wouldn't want to interact with now, would you? Same shit will happen.
>>
>>16892498
>I have morals
kek
you obviously don't. Fucking homewrecker.
>>
>>16892770
>asking "should I do this?" is the same as having no morals

dumbass, she's here for a reason, fuck off back to /r9k/ please okay? non-virgins are speaking.
>>
>>16892779
does she really need approval to know that doing it is the wrong thing to do?
if she indeed had morals this thread wouldn't exists.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.