[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just broke up with my girlfriend. Feels really bad. I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: bu.jpg (68 KB, 625x363) Image search: [Google]
bu.jpg
68 KB, 625x363
Just broke up with my girlfriend. Feels really bad.

I feel like I was a bit cold about it but I think I needed to be for her to get the point.

I'd been feeling a bit suffocated by her in recent times and I think it drove me away. She was super keen and my heart just wasn't in it properly any more.

Did I do the wrong thing by being cold about it? Honestly she's a lot better off without me.
>>
>>16892419

as long as you dont physically hurt someone it doesnt really matter. they are relationsihps. i doubt you were together all that long. these things either end in fire or ice.
>>
>>16892419
Being unnecessarily mean or rude to someone you (used to) claim to love/care about is not the right choice. You can break up with someone without being a dick. It's the other person's responsibility to deal with it the way they feel they can. So no, you didn't do the right thing. But ultimately the result is the same, and that ship has sailed, so move on.
>>
>>16892419
Fuck fuck fuck are you me, Man?

Did last week , feels pretty bad too... But it's good you were cold if that means you were direct about it, si she doesn't have falses hopes. I didn't do it coldly and she ended up thibking there was a changé ti get me back for a week, while she was crying every single day...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.