[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met this 9/10 qt during christmas vacation at work. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160212-WA0014-1.jpg (113 KB, 814x1094) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160212-WA0014-1.jpg
113 KB, 814x1094
So I met this 9/10 qt during christmas vacation at work. She's 5 years younger than me and she lives pretty far away from me and with her parents(all of these were the mayor issues). She started off flirting with me through snapchat and I sorta played along cause why the fuck not. We kept talking for a few weeks but we couldn't see each other, even though I was more than willing to go see her, 'cause her parents are pretty strict. They wouldn't let her go out with me.

After a while I started to like her..like from the beginning of the day to the end I would think of her. We would always send each other 'good morning' and 'good night'. That's when I told her that I wanted a serious relationship with her. At first she was surprised because all she wanted was a flirty relationship, but she was still up for my proposition.

After two months of talking I finally get the chance to see her and go on a date. We went to some festival and we had a great time, in the end we kissed and she left because her dad was leaving. That night and for the rest of that week all I could think of was that amazing kiss I got.

After the date she stopped texting and snapping me as much as we did when we met. So naturally, I thought she got tired of me after the first date. So I deleted her snapchat and phone number to not get distracted and dorget abput her more easily. Today I was using whatsapp and realized that I still haven't deleted our convo there.

Do you guys think I should talk to her again?

Pic related is her body
>>
It sounds like you had a very "flirty" and superficial relationship, typical for teenagers. If i was you i would try my best to forget about her and move on.
>>
>>16892445
Stop dissing teenagers ..
WE ARENT ALL BAD!!!!
>>
>>16892377
I feel like this would've worked put if she didn't live with her parents.

As for talking to her again, I highly suggest you cut all ties and move on.
>>
>>16892495
Teenagers very rarely have a matured view of relationships, and life in general. They rarely look further than sexual attraction, or consider the long-term implications of a relationship. It's more about fun-on-the-spot, and the heat of the moment.
>>
>>16892495
>teenagers aren't all bad

oh yeah next thing you'll tell me not all adults are bad, grow up

she hot tho, i'd smash
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.