[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turned 19 last week >no one wished me happy birthday except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1434114809747.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1434114809747.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>turned 19 last week
>no one wished me happy birthday except my mom
>oneitis is basically rejecting me
>all of my friends essentially abandoned me when we didn't get into the same greek organization
>now all I do is class, eat, lift, vidya, 4chan
>very little human interaction
>kissless virgin, too

Dunno what to do brahs. I'm lonely. I really thought things between me and this grill were gonna work out, but guess not. Any advice for what I should do to improve my life?
>>
>>16892244
Get new friends, duh. This shit ALWAYS happens in college. You fucked up by believing early 2000s movies about friends being friends forever after high school.

College is about meeting new people, making new bros and having fun. You're not doing any of that. So get started on it. Join clubs, attend any and every event on campus, talk up bros at the gym. Girls come later when you have a new circle of interests and friends who will bring all of the girls they have.
>>
Stop being a pansy and make some friends.
>>
>>16892250
>>16892253
I have friends from my club sport, but we dont hang out that much unless we smoke weed. I can't even go to the formal this Friday because I have no date...
>>
>>16892244

>I'm 19
>i already met me one true and only
>but she doesnt like me

dont be silly. using a word like 'oneitis' only makes it harder on yourself for no reason. admit what she is: a girl you liked that didnt return the feelings.

there are plenty of other women in the bar.

>only mom wished me happy birthday

you could be grateful for what you got, or you can whine about what you dont. at the very least you can reflect and say 'gee, if literally no one wished me a happy birthday in this the day and age of facebook where it automatically tells people its my birthday, then maybe its time i expand my life. it cant be the entier worlds fault that i have no friends. its likely my own. and therefore i should strive to make friends so i can plan a party next year'.
>>
>>16892268
I deleted my Jewbook because it was too distracting.
>>
>>16892263
Step 1 find a girl
Step 2 ask her if she would go with u as a friend
Step 3 if she says no ask another girl
Repeat steps if needed
>>
>>16892272

sure. focus on that.
>>
>>16892244
Join the military
>>
>>16892244
>oneitis is basically rejecting me
What do you mean by this? Have you asked this her out? What did she say?
>>
>>16892410
I asked her to go study today and she made some BS excuse up about her friend "maybe" visiting, so she wasn't "sure yet". Last time a friend visited she posted it all over her snapchat story; this time, there's nothing. I took this as rejection.

>>16892382
Fat chance. I go to one of the most prestigious universities in the United States.
>>
File: 3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg (101 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg
101 KB, 392x500
just go outside OP ffs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.