[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend just dumped me. I was so fucking in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sadness-2.gif (79 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
sadness-2.gif
79 KB, 400x433
My girlfriend just dumped me.
I was so fucking in love with her. I feel sick to my stomach. Every cell in my body feels like it's in a state of shock. I can hardly move. I feel like a cripple. I didn't sleep at all last night. I feel like crying and there's a pain in my chest. I've always felt like she was out of my league. She just has a more attractive face than me. I feel like killing myself. I hate this fucking planet and this fucking world that I live in. I just want her to tell me that she wants me back and that she loves me and that she's sorry. I just want to hold her again. I feel like crying. I wish I was so attractive that nobody would ever leave me. FUCK THIS. I want to just die right now. Please help me, anybody.

Please tell me what I need to do right now and I'll do it.
>>
>>16892178
Try lifting the feels away.
>>
>>16892178

awww nigga this is so pathetic but i just want to wrap my arms around you, give you a beer and play some nintendo.

it hurts, but you'll get over it. but what you said boils down to this
>one girl ended her relationsihp with me
>so now i want to kill myself

you dont. you are sad. but like all sadness it fades. things change. she becomes a long term memory and you are no longer hurt thinking about her. not like this at least.

you go on and meet another girl. i know thats not what anyone wants to hear. it doesn't help. but you'll at least understand it when the time comes. this girl will become a distant memory. if i had to guess you werent even dating her very long.

as for being attractive, you were attractive enough to get her, with some help of whatever else you had going for you. being so attractive that no one will ever leave you isn't a thing. even super models break up. you want someone to be with you for the whole package, not just a face. and despite how whiny you are, im going to guess there is a bit more to you than meets the eye. otherwise why would she take interest in you.

grab a beer. pat yourself on the back. you did something that 99% of the assholes on this website dream of. you scored someone hotter than you cuz they saw something else inside. just do that again. rinse, then repeat.
>>
Two years from now, you won't even give a shit.
>>
>>16892178
>I wish I was so attractive that nobody would ever leave me
Not how relationships work. No-one is so stunningly gorgeous that a problem between them and their partner won't eventually bring everything down.

You'll be alright. Keep yourself busy but give yourself room to reflect.
>>
>>16892178
have you tried not being such a faggot?
>>
>>16892218
Not op but
>2 years
that's a long time... fuck.
OP I've had my heart broken quite a few times, it sucks balls but time heals it.
>>
I feel I understand your pain. Let her give you a chance if it's right, forget about attractiveness on either side, give each other a chance first, love her and be loved, if not, give yourself more time and move forward
>>
>>16892178
She's getting ready for the breakup party.
Get over that girl
>>
>>16892264
Fuck off.
>>
File: _DSC2942.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
_DSC2942.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1065
Hey, man. I can heavily relate. Many months ago, the "love of my life" did the same thing to me. I said I wanted to still be friends, she said "no", and hasn't texted me ever since then. It hurts, it hurts like the worst pain you've eve felt.

My point is though, even though it seems like nothing comes after this end, there is more. I'm proof. Heck, tons of people on this board are proof. I wish I could tell you that there's a magical pill to make you feel better instantly, but there isn't.

For the most part, here's how I eased the pain. I deleted all pictures of us together, deleted her number, took her off all my social media, and let time do the rest. I'm not gonna like, going after other girls and hanging out with friends might help a little, but not like time will. You will feel better over time, friend.

Fuck her, and good luck.
>>
>>16892178
OP I love you and I need to tell you that you need to do whatever you can to make yourself feel better, even if it's writhing in agony with nothing that makes it better. I've been through it. I just came off my first ever breakup which ended FOR THE DUMBEST FUCKING REASON but in the end, nothing can be done. I can't fix it because I don't get the opportunity to, unless it's in the distant future, which I don't see happening. We are both in this situation together. I don't want to describe it as the 'best' thing for you, but something that will help more than others is talking to anybody with experience, wisdom, or closeness to you. 4chan can help, but you should do that too.

Also lurk R9K a bit while you're here. Some good stories there.
>>
>>16892853
>going after other girls and hanging out with friends might help a little, but not like time wil
OP this depends on you but personally, I'll tell you it won't help at all until you're ready.

Being able to hang out with friends will come to help quicker than going after other girls, but it will take a fucking while before you're okay with other girls. Believe me. I'm sorry.
>>
>>16892260
>Not how relationships work.
Fucking this. As soon as I started being a needy attention seeker, my DUMB CUNT FUCKFACE ex lost all interest, and I became the one chasing EVEN though the months prior she literally could not believe I liked her because I was "too perfect" in both looks and personality, mainly looks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.