[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
school is best place to learn /sarcasm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: thomas the surpised engine.png (355 KB, 642x622) Image search: [Google]
thomas the surpised engine.png
355 KB, 642x622
>inb4 get out of school/kys

Somethings I just don't understand. Got sanctioned about a month ago due to me refusing to take a hoodie off that had the school logo on it in a cold sports hall. The reason being that the teacher wanted the sports department looking more "corporate".

Anyway, time is today and I'm minding my own business eating a slice of toast. Teacher stops us(multiple people around me who also are eating) and tell us to either throw it away (had a a whole uneaten slice in my hand) or to put in our pockets(breadcrumbs everywhere).

According to a new rule eating outside is not allowed even when the are no wrappers or tissues to litter with.

What do? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>16891932
Just suck it up till you're done kid.
Save that 'tude for college.
>>
>>16891932
Youmust be 18 years of age or older to post on this webzone.
>>
The more insignificant the degree of power people are afforded, the more they seem to let it get to their heads. You'd hope they would be more reasonable about it, but if they were that self-aware and capable then they wouldn't be the ones stuck with such lowly roles anyway.

There's also the rather popular theory that school these days is more about making obedient cogs in the machine than nurturing the growth of individuals. Given my first point, however, I'm not sure I buy the idea that these faculty and administrators are smart enough to pull off such a conspiracy. If anything, idiots tend to respect fewer rules.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.