[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guys, I've had a gf for the past 4 years and not gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hey, guys, I've had a gf for the past 4 years and not gonna break up with her, but there's this other girl who pretty much wants to jump my bones and I really like her as well. How to juggle 2 girls?

Virgins and people who have never "been here" will be ignored since they are worthless and have nothing of value to contribute with.
>>
What your gf is that great of a meal ticket or what?

That's low. You're doing both girls wrong.
>>
From a girl that has been cheated on don't do it! It creates horrible memories and terrible issues. If you love this girl at all break up with her because your just going to hurt her.
>>
>>16891917
OP, listen to >>16891942

Obviously you don't "love" your current girl, and I'm not going to judge that cause breaking up sucks. But be weary of you cheat because it'll only make you look like an asshole. If you don't care about her emotions, or your reputation, then go ahead. If you have a conscious, then just end it and go have some fun!
>>
Pathetic OP is pathetic.
>>
>>16891925
>>16891942
You're right. I am better than this. I have to be mature enough to understand Love takes many shapes, but I will not break the cookie jar it's currently in.
>>
Since all these women and permavirgins aren't helping

>take a shower and scrub thoroughly in between visits. Women can pick up scents like bloodhounds
>always bang at the side chicks place, never bring her to yours
>don't make it regular visits or your gf will get suspicious
>don't text, only call. House phone if possible so there's no history, or use work phone
>make sure you're a good liar, then practice some more
>>
It's fun for a while but ultimately disastrous. It's tiring to keep up that kind of game, and the new girl will eventually want more than what you can safely offer her. Not worth OP.
>>
File: mega face palm.gif (109 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
mega face palm.gif
109 KB, 200x133
dont fucking do it!!!! silly boy
>>
>>16891971
This fuck isn't me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.