[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls enjoy trying new things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Why don't girls enjoy trying new things?
>>
What is your depraved fetish that girls won't indulge you in?
>>
>>16891887

its one of those weird rules of science like gravity. its universal and exists for literally no reason, but its 100% true and not at all a stupid attempt at a bait thread.
>>
>>16891892
I just want her to dress up in a furry costume and piss on me, and she acts like that's just the fucking sickest thing.
>>
>>16891887
Gee, what a hideously unspecific question, totally not masquerading as a blatant generalization.

Come on now.
>>
>>16891892
Eating sushi and raw fish.
>>
>>16891892
Pegging desu
>>
>>16891892
Waiting in a room
All dressed up
And bound and gagged
Strapped to a chair
>>
>>16891887
I only want to see her get ganged by a bunch of craigslist niggers and she acts like I'm trying to do something unethical.
>>
I'm so fucking sorry for your parents, op. And even you. What a sad world we live in when people like you exist lmao
>>
>>16891892
Consensual sex.
>>
op what are you trying to get her to do?

I feel this way about men. Why won't you boys get tied up in a basement and get gangbanged.. pulp-fiction style?
>>
>>16891887
I feel the same OP.
Just wanted to put one finger in my bf's butt...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.