[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been a dad for a little over two years now. That means
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: one debt to society later.jpg (107 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
one debt to society later.jpg
107 KB, 1152x864
I've been a dad for a little over two years now. That means I have a 2yr old daughter. I love her, but barely have the will to live and can barely bring in any money, meaning we're not eating great.

Do I just fucking end myself and have someone else take care of her? Someone else that can provide for her?

pic mostly unrelated
>>
You realize if you go through with it, she'll essentially be fucked over for life, have massive abandonment and daddy issues, might not ever end up in a decent home, and might just end up dead in a ditch OD'd.

If you're having a tough time, swallow your pride and get some help. Most governments are pretty sympathetic to single parents.
>>
>>16891870
get help from relatives, friends, gov't
killing yourself is probably the worst thing you could do for her you selfish faggot
>>
I suppose I am just a selfish faggot

hearing her say "daddy" is literally my favorite thing

still feel shitty af though

even posting here I'm just whoring for attention
>>
Mate, where is mum in all this? hard to know how to advise without understanding that aspect.
>>
dad to dad

man the fuck up and get a job and provide for your kid. you really think your kid wants to be bought up by someone else!
>>
>>16891923
that's ok man, you're good person for feeling that and recognizing that.
The fact that the thought of not being able to provide for her is what makes you feel bad shows you're a good person.

>even posting here I'm just whoring for attention
you're doing the right thing (or at least giving everything to do so), some imageboard attention is not too much to ask. please have some of ours and come back for more if you need some!

>>16891966
yeah what's up wiht her?

>>16891880
>If you're having a tough time, swallow your pride and get some help. Most governments are pretty sympathetic to single parents.
this, unless you live in africa, there must be a way. not an easy one, but there's one.
>>
OP what country do you live in?
>>
>>16891870
if I was raised by someone else and knew my father killed himself because he thought he couldn't provide for me that would haunt me for my entire life
>>
>>16892167
this x 1 million

OP are you still there man? where do you live?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.