[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barely Legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
I'm 26. She just turned 16. Only girl I really get along with. Am I a bad person? I feel like she might resent me later in her life...
>>
>>16891696

>am i a bad person

no.

as long as its legal where you live and the parents dont find a big issue with it, everything is fine.
>>
What could you possibly have in common with a 16 year old?

I understand wanting her body, but there's no way you can form any sort of healthy romantic connection with someone in their teens.
>>
>>16891696
Not a bad person, but you are a highly inept person. I don't care how mature or fun you claim she is. A 16 year old is nowhere near what a man your age needs in terms of mental and social stimulation. The problem here is that you "don't get along" with any female except this 16 year old. That is a huge red flag. There's something very wrong with your worldview, personality or both, for you to be in this position. You have a lot of introspective reflection and growing to do. You can't go through life with that crippling social defect.
>>
>>16891720
Not OP, but yes you can... It depends the maturity of both parties.
>>
>>16891696
Go for it

Make sure to do anal too
>>
Best thing to do to keep her is to let her have a fling with a guy like me where it's just sex & then show her how what you two have is love!
>>
>>16891726
No, I'm calling bullshit on this. A 26 year old man and a 16 year old girl cannot have a healthy relationship.

They can both definitely be fucked in the head and super horny, I can believe that.
>>
as someone who just turned 24 who is currently kind of seeing a 17 year old who is about to turn 18 next month, you've just made me feel much better about my situation.
>>
>>16891746
I think that they can meet in the middle. Certain life events can lead to people growing up fast or being mature in comparison to their peers. As long as both parties are relatively in the same place in life it can work out. I'm 19 and have no desire to be with any guy younger than late 20s because we won't be at the same place or same maturity.
>>
>>16891746
Considering my father is 10 years older than my mother and everything seems just fine,I call bullshit on your bullshit.
It's rare but it can be done.
>>
That's so funny, I said the same thing on reddit (16yr old girl and me,25 yr old) I got so much fucking hate. I think it's ok tho, just be careful and respectful. I'd avoid sexual stuff but if she's ok with it and her parents are then go for it.
>>
OP here...Age has never been a big thing to me. My ex was 45, the one before that 36. I don't like many people, and she happens to be a person I actually enjoy spending time with. But I know I was an idiot when I was 16...so I know she will probably see this differently in the future.
>>
>>16891759
Same for my parents, but they didn't meet when my mother was 16. You just misread my post.

I'm not saying there can never be a significant age difference. I'm referring to teenagers, specifically. I have no problem believing a 20 year old and a 30 year old can't have a healthy relationship. However, someone 16 or younger cannot have a -healthy- relationship with someone 10 years older with them.
>>
>>16891773
Try getting her parents opinion. Four a good guy it should be fine. I think parents r decent at making decisions for our futures so might as well get their opinion.
>>
>>16891773
It's not just age. How telling, though, that you're trying to make it about age.

A 16 year old girl is not intelligent, not educated, not worldly, not mature. They're beautiful, sure. They can be kind, silly, and even relatively intelligent for their age. Still, they're not mature or developed psychologically.

You're a 26 year old man, and being sexually attracted to someone who is physically mature is not a big deal. It happens; it's natural; it's not in and of itself a problem. The problem is that a healthy relationship requires equal partners that are mature and consenting; reciprocating complicated romantic feelings. That means sharing a lifestyle, sharing finances, and sharing emotions.

I'm sure you're very touchy feely with this little girl, but that doesn't mean you have a healthy relationship.
>>
>>16891766
>>16891773
If you want to just use a 16 year old girl for sex it's not the worst thing in the world. It's not like people who are the same age don't also have unhealthy relationships. You're an immoral and vacuous person, but if the girl isn't being harmed and her parents aren't stopping you then that's really all there is to it.
>>
>>16891818
This guy gets it.
>>
>>16891758
they can meet in the middle i guess, although that would however imply that OP is mentally pretty far behind.
It's also pretty unlikely that she isn't going to make some serious development and basically be an entirely different person within the next ~4 years. To expect that someone who's not made that growth by 26 is going to have that kind of development ever, not to mention within the same timeframe, is quite unrealistic. On the other hand that's not to say a relationship needs to last forever to be worthwile. maybe that puppy love is something OP needs to develop for example because he didn't have it as a teen. And it could just as well be enjoyable for both while it lasts.

me myself i didn't have relations as a teen and think some of the short flings i had later with girls i wasn't compatible with for other reasons were somehow what I needed to ultimately find the real deal.

so to anstwer OPs question
>Am I a bad person?
unless you treat her badly or push her to do things, NO
>I feel like she might resent me later in her life...
unless you give her reason to, either she won't or it won't matter.
>>
>>16891875

>OP is mentally far behind

Yeah. I was kind of implying that.

>be a totally different person in 4 years

Yeah, very likely. But if her and OP have a traditional relationship, hopefully she will grow and develop into the person he wants her to be and they will be better suited in the long run because she was with him during the years in which she formed herself as a person.
>>
There's no reason you should be dating someone who is 16 when you're 26.
>>
>>16891891
>hopefully she will grow and develop into the person he wants her to be
No. That's a bad mentality to have. She's impressionable at that age and they're not even at the same mental level as each other with 10 years between them. I dated a guy for 3 years when I was 15 and he was 20. After we broke up, I almost screwed up another relationship because of things he had said to me that I started to believe because I was that young. It wouldn't be a healthy relationship.
>>
>>16891921
You probably think that's a bad mentality to have because you are a feminist, but just because you dated an asshole during your impressionable years doesn't mean that being someone your partner wants to be with is a bad thing.
>>
>>16891696
shes going to end up resenting you regardless of circumstances
if its legal and you dont have to coerce her, go for it
>>
>>16891696
You're 26. You should be socializing with and dating people around your age. Can't get along with women your age? That's something on you then.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 540x540
>>16891985
>wanting to date a 26 year old woman
>>
>>16891696
If she likes it its ok
>>
>>16891696
>Am I a bad person?

No, you are a stupid/immature person if at the ripe age of 26 the only girl you can get along with is 16 years old brat. I also thing you are mendacious because I can't believe ANY guy would date teenager only because he gets well with her. Looks like you have lolita fetish, which is fine on paper but irl rather disgusting.

>I feel like she might resent me later in her life...
She most likely will once she'll realise you chase after her because she's young ergo: stupid, naive, easy pussy, good body, low maintenance. But don't fool yourself; you will resent her too, because teenage girls are the worst sort you can get. Not only she'll cuck you in the near future with some frat boys but also she'll torture you endlessly with her unstable psyche and childlish whims.

Now, I know what I'm saying from autopsy (dated a 17 yo when I was 22). I know what you all gonna say, bitches be crazy. Yeah, but teenage bitches are absolute hell and honestly, not worth the hassle.
>>
>>16891696
Nah dude you're fine. Calm the fuck down. If you actually get along then great, I'm surprised, but great. Only problem I see is you not being able to deal with her fucking garbage. I used to be obsessed with young girls. FUCK THEM.
>>
>>16891751
Tfw im in the same boat
All these feels
>>
>>16892109
>>16891751
>17 year old
You both found them on Tinder, didn't you?
>>
>>16892123
No, meet her at a party she sure dosent look 17 tho
>>
>>16892133
>Going to parties with 17 yo
Damn, Daniel, invite me.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.