[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what more do i need to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 18
i have my own place
i have a high paying career
i shower every day
ive been in the gym for 8 months and i was slim to begin with
i can and do cook a range of things
i take care of my appearance (so i dont have a scraggly beard or ill fitting clothes etc.)
i have good interests like cinema, politics, science etc.
i do not have bad interests like anime, video games, drugs etc.

but its still not good enough. whenever i ask girls out its always 'sorry, but no thanks'. ive used up all my tinder swipes every day for 3 months, which i worked out to be around 5000 swipes; i got 2 matches both of whom didnt reply

so what else do i need to do to get girls to like me?
>>
>>16891683

post one or two pictures of yourself. not small blurry ones. actual photos so we can get a sense of you. people dont often see what their problem is on the surface. if there is no surface problem we dive deeper from there. how old are you, where are you located? where do you ask out these supposed women.

if your answer is
>HURR DURR NOT POSTIN MY FACE ON 4CHINZ

then you already failed and should just delete the thread, we wont be able to help you
>>
Women can smell desperation bro. Also, fuck your judgemental ass. Anime and vidya games are fun. Know who agrees? My girl.
>>
File: C360_2016-03-08-19-19-18-896.jpg (279 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
C360_2016-03-08-19-19-18-896.jpg
279 KB, 1080x1440
>>16891733
this is as good as my phone can do

i am 22 and i live in the uk. i ask people out if i bump into them doing stuff, like if im buying something i try to strike up a conversation and that shit
>>
>>16891781
TOTES BROOO!!!
>>
>>16891781
how do you smell through a computer screen exactly?

and im just saying im not some fat weeb sitting in a basement all day wondering why nothing is happening
>>
>>16891784
You look like a woman. You should post a pic of yourself wearing some qt panties.
>>
File: 1454473423353.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1454473423353.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>16891784
You've got an effeminate jaw and a receding hairline. Cut your hair in the back and let your sideburns grow out.

You look like an androgynous cult leader. Seriously, a good haircut and confidence will solve your problems.

Also, not being judgemental of other people (it's not attractive) for harmless hobbies while thinking more of yourself for you yours (it's arrogant and condescending) might help too.
>>
>>16891784
Get rid of your long hair. You have a girly face (which I think is quite attractive) so the long hair is just too much, you look like a little sissy.
Get a hairstyle like this and the girls will fall for you.
Also head over to fa in general
>>>/fa/catalog
>>
>>16891784
There's nothing wrong with you man. Just put yourself in social situations where you can meet women. If you're anything like me, you're not a chad that can fuck girls from tinder based on looks, but if you're around them in person, you can easily get with them
>>
>>16891815
all of this. also run a pic of yourself through photoshop with different beards or just use this
http://ampersandre.github.io/beard-simulator/
and see if a good beard might help that chin. might take a while to grow out though. I know a guy whose beard game is so strong that you'd never know that he has a weakish chin/jawline.

if all else fails there are always chin implants.
>>
>>16891798
It's a figure of speech. You come off as desperate. Everything about you screams "I'm trying too hard to cover shit up!" From your pulled back hair to your cultivated interests and self description.

I bet you're not even smiling in your tinder pic.

>>16891790
might not want to bro me too quick there pegasus, I still want you to die in a fire, preferably one you started for just such a purpose.
>>
>>16891784
listen

LISTEN

listen

alright so youre not bad looking. youre not manly, which is sorta working against you. you can still pull chicks but you gotta work towards a certain kind of chick

like check it out

girls wanna feel like girls. guys wanna feel like guys. guys feel good when they open a jar of pickles or move the couch over or something. it makes us feel manly. girls like it when they. i dunno do things that make them feel girly. so girls want a guy that will make them feel more girly. this is why you always see those huge as steroid looking freaks with the tiniest of little pixies. their egos, both the girl and the guy, need someone so much unlike them it makes them feel good about themselves

so the type of girl you should aim for is probably a girly girl. chances are youre more into girly girls as well. its biology

now its not 100%. there's so many different things that go into dating. its more than looks of course. next is status/personality

status is just hot. doesnt matter if youre trying to bag a meaty thick booty girl or a small little azn qt. all women are attracted to status. now this next part might be sort of "mind game" esq but itll work

now what is status? money, strength, groups of friends. its all satus. but another form of status is control. now im not saying you need to control the women, but you need to control yourself

CONTINUED
>>
>>16891814
i dont have any im afraid, try cuteboys; theyre all over that stuff

>>16891815
i dont have a receding hairline its just tied up

do they sell confidence at the barbers? and like i said, i dont have a problem talking to people

>>16891823
i ran out of testerone or something during puberty and never made it to beards, is that going to be a problem?

>>16891836
well there is something wrong with me or i wouldnt be grovelling for advice lol

>>16891839
as above thats not an option, ty for the idea though

>>16891846
my hair is pulled back so you can see my face. what exactly would i be 'covering up'?

and ofc im smiling in my tinder pic, im not that retarded
>>
Oh yeah, and don't wear baggy clothes like that sweatshirt. You've got a thin frame, oversized clothes make you seem frail. You said you've been hitting the gym, flaunt it. If you've nothing to show, hire a trainer because you're doing it wrong after 8 months.
>>
>>16891855
WHEN YOU COMPLIMENT A WOMEN. what youre essentially doing is lending them some of your power. even if you dont think so youre letting them have a little bit of control over you. now im not saying dont compliment women cause i do it all the time, but be sparse about it. cause in the end its really all about the chase. if you give a girl everything up front its boring and they dont feel like youre worth anything. you lost control over the situation, over yourself. you gave her all the control and in the end she didnt work for it and shes moving onto something more exciting

this is why girls go for the "aloof bad boy" type people. its exciting the "catch" one of those cause shell feel like. you know. itll pay off the effort she put in. out put out if you know what im saying ;]

so yeah having control over yourself is powerful. a lot of times girls will ask things. even small things like. hey cam you hold this? and ill just say no. IMMEDIATELY i have a sort of "power" aura. i have control over myself and i didnt let the girl have it over me. yeah this is all sort of mind gamy but that doesnt mean its not true. another thing to say is "maybe". maybes drive bitches nuts cause it leaves them unsure and in a state of excitement that they hate and love

CONTINUED
>>
>>16891858
Oh well excuse the fuck out of me. Here I thought the non single guy was advising the girly looking man at his request. Should have told us you had this shit on lock and didn't really need the advice you asked for. Thinking maybe your attitude explains your inability to get laid here.

If that's not a receding hairline, it's a goddamn high brow and either way it's too long in the back. Confidence is something you pretend to have until it's so second nature you don't have to pretend.

Last good advice you're getting from me, twat.
>>
File: errors.jpg (36 KB, 280x375) Image search: [Google]
errors.jpg
36 KB, 280x375
>>16891858
>i dont have a receding hairline its just tied up

then don't tie it up retard
>>
>>16891874
what i was trying to get at in the post before is girls want a guy in control of himself. and they also wanna have FUN. why do girls go for the bad boy? cause the bad boy is usually FUN. they wanna get excited and stimulated. its called dopamine/adrenalin and bitches love that shit. what is fun? well thats the next part

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT A GIRL THINKS ITS FUN. in the end if you do exactly what a girl thinks is fun then you lost control. you play on her terms and youre not being yourself. yes, maybe youll get laid. yes maybe youll get more girls. but are you really having fun sitting through that episode of.. whatever soap opera? DO WHAT YOU THINK IS FUN. it might not be exactly what the girl is looking for but as long as youre doing what you like then who cares? exactly. you shouldnt care.

im not the best looking guy. im balding and my beard is all over the place. ive literally had girls tell me in ugly to my face. like. at least a dozen times lol. but whats funny is a lot of the time these women will end up hooking up with me anyway. why? cause i could care less what they think. i do me and my confidence shines through which brings me to maybe my last point unless you have any questions

CONFIDENCE
everyone loves it. guys, girls, dogs. your mom. everybody. but what is confidence? CONFIDENCE is knowing that no matter what the outcome is YOU WILL BE JUST FINE. so what the girls doesnt like me. so what i dont have as much money as the next guy. so what sport team didnt make the play offs. in the end ill be fine and thats what is REALLY sexy. when a girl knows a guy will be just fine without it shows confidence. and thats exactly the state of mind you need to be in

pic related is me. im the balding beardo with glasses
>>
>>16891882
>>16891900
again i tied it up to show my face cos thats presumably the important part

read the thread morans

>>16891908
do you really need to treat women like they dont matter? is that actually the secret cos it sounds pretty psychotic desu
>>
>>16891927
yes and no. women are fun to have around. treat them like you want them, but if they werent there it wouldnt matter either way

there's this one quote from some weird movie that i liked. "you gotta be in a state as if you just arrived but youre about to leave at the same time"

if you treated women like they didnt matter, aka like shit, youd probably get more women than putting them on the pedestal. yeah. but youd get more attention if you treated them with respect but without caring if they just got up and left
>>
>>16891784
Are you sure you are not into anime? Because that hair screams "GOMENASAI, MY NAME IS DAVID AND I WANT TO BE A JAPANESE SAMURAI"
>>
File: 1454082415694.png (379 KB, 468x396) Image search: [Google]
1454082415694.png
379 KB, 468x396
>>16891927
Read yourself fuckwit.

Both of those posters are telling you they are aware you tied your hair up. The first one says that you have a high brow. The second one calls you stupid.

Both are correct.
>>
File: 1444952982455.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1444952982455.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>>16891967
>>
>>16891949
i see, thanks for taking the time to write all that stuff out. desu i dont really get to the stage where i can treat them like shit as it were, unless i open with that but i dunno that seems pretty scummy

>>16891967
the last anime i watched was dragonball z in like 2001. i dont know what gomenasai means

>>16891977
> 'nice receding hairline haha'
> its not receding
> yeah well nice high brow haha

big
>>
File: 1453748288346.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1453748288346.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>16891992
>>
>>16891992
yeah no prob. i was once in a position where i wasnt getting laid and i took some big steps to getting out and figuring out this whole dating thing. like i said and like you can see im not the best of looking guys. looks help, but they arent everything

best thing is to just keep going till you figure out something that works for you

cheers
>>
>>16891858
>i ran out of testerone or something during puberty and never made it to beards, is that going to be a problem?
Nope.
My husband never had any beard till his early 30s. He's a cutie babyface like you. Found him sexy as hell and as we both mature with time i still do.
>>
>>16892012
nice one
>>
>>16891908
>>16891927
>do you really need to treat women like they dont matter?
Well all you'll get with these methods are the crazy ones, not the soulmate ones. Just so you know.
>>
>>16891683
How tall are you?
>>
>>16892094
yeah im looking for a relationship, not just fucking

>>16892103
>>
>>16892175
>yeah im looking for a relationship, not just fucking
Then back the fuck off from the treating her like shit method. Only the crazy daddy issues and victim ones like that and fall for it.
>>
>>16892295
Just be yourself and nice and respecting to her. But don't ever forget to respect yourself either.
From what I can tell the only cockblocker is as mentiomed before your hairstyle and maybe your fashionstyle. Don't underestimate these. Women let themselves influence a lot by the appearance of guy, especially those who you don't maintain a friendship with.
>>
>>16891784
I'm legit not trying to be offensive here, but:

Are you sure you are not a girl?
>>
>>16892310
i am always myself, i really dont understand what the be yourself stuff is supposed to mean

do you have any suggestions for clothes and stuff?

>>16892316
yes

im sure i dont look that girlish, at least im a pretty ugly girl hey?
>>
>>16892352
yo its that bald dude from earlier

as far as clothes go. it doesnt matter. ive picked up more girls in hoodies in PJs than i have wearing nice things like dress shirts. hair doesnt matter either its all a personal preference. i used to have dreads before i started balding and id get those stoners chicks attention. then i got a buzz cut and id get more sporty girls. in the end be YOU. if you like your long hair your get that shit down to your butt cheeks bro

heres another pic of me. the girl with her mouth open is dating a guy now that looks just like you mostly because he has a ponytail. the other chick wouldnt even touch a guy with hair longer than an inch or two

in the end do you. youll find a girl thatll like you for you and youll be happier not pretending to be someone else
>>
>>16892426
forgot pic
>>
>>16892352
>do you have any suggestions for clothes and stuff?
Like I said head over to /fa/ and choose from the regular kinda stuff the guys who have your body type are wearing.
It has to fit your own taste too.
If you ask for my own taste, here are some examples, which I think would look hot on you.
>>
>>16892438
>>
>>16892444
>>
>>16892449
>>
>>16892451
>>
>>16892456
>>
>>16892352
>i am always myself, i really dont understand what the be yourself stuff is supposed to mean
It means be natural, try to be relaxed and don't try to be cool or something.
>>
>>16892438
>>16892444
>>16892449
>>16892451
>>16892456
>>16892457
thanks for the input but honestly this all looks very gay, are you sure this is the good stuff?
>>
File: 105a000.jpg (384 KB, 1599x898) Image search: [Google]
105a000.jpg
384 KB, 1599x898
>>16892438

not that this guy doesnt have fashion sense. cause he probably has more than me. im a jeans and t shirt kinda guy. but you shouldnt look TOO into the clothes or youll just have the same problem you have now

>ok now i have the clothes
>i have this and that
>and that. and the other thing
>why arent girls still into me?

looking good will help you. but what you really need is just some self confidence. here's a pic related with someone i met who literally slays pussy

>t shirt and jeans

he banged over 100 chicks last year he met from bars and clubs. and he does it all just looking like a normal dude
>>
>>16892471
>thanks for the input but honestly this all looks very gay, are you sure this is the good stuff?
Well, i told you its what _I_ think would look hot on you. I'm this anon BTW
>>16891823
>>16892047
>>16892094
>>16892310
You shouldn't worry about looking gay and relax and be more confident, then you'd be very attractive to most women. Plus I think most of us do like androgynous guys anyways.
>>
>>16892472
>he banged over 100 chicks last year
Yep. This is the life goal every guy should have.
I'm out OP, goodnight.
>>
>>16892524
thats not the op you are replying to btw
>>
>>16892524
what i was trying to say is he has massive success with women looking like an average guy. on the flip side there are men trying their hardest to achieve a certain image and get no women
>>
>>16892175
Girls prefer guys that are into fucking versus those looking for a relationship. They would rather believe they tamed a beast in the wild versus going to the petstore and buying a pet. Get good at fucking, enjoy it and you will attract girls that will do ANYTHING to get you to commit. Don't commit easily either because it is unattractive and you might not end up with the best quality girlfriend right away.
>>
>>16892556
this guy gets it
>>
File: 1445378789816.png (231 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
1445378789816.png
231 KB, 400x367
>>16891683
>good interests
>bad interests
>>
>>16891784
you look like a serial killer
>>
>>16892352
Being yourself is a way to be relaxed, calm and confident, which girls find attractive. If you are not feeling any of the above, then you are not truly "being yourself." As for how to achieve it, don't let fear stop you from expressing yourself, do things, or push your comfort zone.

Certain styles of fashion look great but you need to select a style that fits you so that you can feel relaxed in it but at the same time not freak out if there is wardrobe malfunction (ketchup stain, rips and tears, etc). You want to be able to go out and wear clothes that don't make you self conscious about it.

When girls tell you to "be yourself," they want it to be easier for them to filter through the guys that they don't want and don't get tricked by a guy that just happen to have their 'A' game that day, as well as detect guys that they would be attracted to if he wasn't holding himself back.

Bottom line, the most important thing to attract girls are social skills. You can find tons of books on them but don't be overdependent on trying to learn every single technique or line. Learn to talk to people, learn to be interested in them, learn to have anything to say, learn to make people interested in you. But you have to develop it by talking to people. Join a social community (volunteer groups, dance lessons, sports teams, etc). Who you hang out with is what you will become.
>>
>>16892658
One more thing about social skills. Don't see it as an experiment. Don't try to see it as a flow chart as steering the conversation towards your objective. HAVE FUN. People want to be surrounded by people who have fun and are happy. You don't have to get drunk or do ecstasy or do anything spontaneous, but if you are enjoying yourself and enjoying your life without having to convince yourself that you are, the girls will come but you have to also do your part to make them stay and not care if they stay or go.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.