[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to talk to Tinder matches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x488
Finally got Tinder and am matching with cute girls only to have them not want to talk much or simply not reply at all. What are some good tips on how to keep them talking and turn it into a date? Every website I go on for advice is sooo fucking corny
>>
>>16891469
like a normal conversation, like you've just made eye contact and smiled and now you say hi.
I always asked what they were doing, that would always spark some sort of conversation.
be interested rather than interesting. Don't treat it like a game where the bonus is a date or sex, try to find someone you can connect with. investigating the kind of person they are is similar to being interested in them as a person so that's something they'l like.
Be honest, don't agree with everything, they want a man, not an orbitter, but turn a disagreement into interest, like
>i love knitting, knitting is my life
betas lie and agree, aspies throw out how much they think it's borin but you can be interested
>really? I've allways thought that's quite boring, what do you like so much about it?

then she'll tell you a bunch about what drives her to do the things she does, you may do entirely different stuff but for similar reasons and tadaaa you're having quite a deep conversation.

don't be afraid to abandon ship either, there's no highscore as to how much girls you've scored, only the one you actually enjoy talking to and maybe eventually be with matter.
>>
>>16891524
I wasn't sure if a simple "hey what's up" was too vanilla amidst a sea of other matches but have tried it a little and will continue to
>>
>>16891524
Thanks for all the other advice too btw, much appreciated!
>>
>>16891529
If 100 dudes sent you messages saying "hey what's up", would you bother replying to any of them?
>>
>>16891534
No that's why I was apprehensive but trying to be clever isn't working either. I mean, both being clever and just saying what's up have started conversations, but none of them have led to dates
>>
>>16891541
Look at any woman's inbox. It's a sea of shit. You don't have to do much to stand out, but even then expect to be ignored 90-99.9% of the time.
>>
>>16891469
hey whats up
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.