[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriends still stuck in the past!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 248x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 248x265
So me and my boyfriend live with eachother have done for a good year now, we have good sex and we never get bored of eachother even when we are together 24/7 but his ex keeps coming into our relationship he says she is his best friend but their chat isn't friendly it's more flirting than anything, he keeps saying there isn't anything there but it's constantly on my mind she calls me names and makes it like she cares about him, she has a boyfriend and I know she is trying to manipulate him mentally using things against him. I know it's wrong to read what they have said but previously she sent him things that weren't appropriate for him or her being in a relationship so I asked him to stop speaking to her it made me very uncomfortable but he started again when I was out of the country...
He has told her loads about our relationship and things that aren't even true about us I have confronted him and he lied straight to my face that he wasn't speaking to her again. I love the boy loads and we get on so great it's just her continuously crawling back into our relationship.
What do?
>>
catch some better pokemon and come back in ten years
>>
Only photo I had mate
>>
File: 1448536804492.jpg (15 KB, 313x282) Image search: [Google]
1448536804492.jpg
15 KB, 313x282
Call him on his lies, shit's not cool.

You come off a bit controlling, he's allowed to have female friends as long he doesn't fuck them, and reading his shit is a violation of his privacy and trust.

All that shit is moot though, he lied, you know it, call him out for it.
>>
>>16891460
Tell him that you're not okay with him talking with his ex girlfriend, especially if it happens often, and they have so personal conversations.
>>
He has female friends I don't care who he speaks to it's just her i only found out about him speaking to her again because I used his email to contact someone on a selling website I went on to see if they had replied and I saw messages saying they love eachother I confronted him saying I have proof he started putting the blame on me that he was worried about a friend that I was being selfish she has a boyfriend and many other friends that she could of went to if she had a problem
>>
>>16891502
I have he keeps telling me it's friends when his best male friend told me she does this with every girl he's been close with being controlling over him when she has clearly moved onto another boyfriend but likes to manipulate him
>>
>>16891492
Ment to hit reply to you on the last long message soz
>>
>>16891511
I really think I wouldn't be fine with it.
Whatever he tells you, tell him that it is a dealbreaker for you and it is disrespectful. Ask him how would him feel if you kept telling your ex how much you loved him and he told you how much your new boyfriend sucks.
Or just dump him, he's not over her.
>>
>>16891521
He can't see how this is affecting me and my self confidence I need to sit him down and tell him that it's our relationship or her pretty much and I know he's not over her i just don't want to admit it because I love the boy, thanks!
>>
>>16891535
He's an asshole

Grow some ladyballs and dump him
>>
File: Problem_Solving_Attitude.png (902 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Problem_Solving_Attitude.png
902 KB, 1000x1000
>>16891460
If you've already seen pic related, you'll know how to act.
Do it fgt
>>
>>16891943
Boy: Senpai what is that behind ur back
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.