[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trial and error general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: mazda-rx3-2.jpg (461 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mazda-rx3-2.jpg
461 KB, 1600x1200
>Be me
>Family fell apart early, not much affection to any of them
>Want soulmate wife
>But how to find her?
>My only idea is trial and error
>So I start chatting up about every girl I meet
>Mostly get rejections, sometimes interest, sometimes even more
>Have had several girlsfriends, but never worked out in the long run
>Never mind, it's trial and error
>Finally find her
>Soulmate girlfriend becomes soulmate wife
>Has been working well for 18 years now
Sometimes she's still teasing me for my trial and error approach.
"Anon, didnt you know I was something special from the start?"
"Well, honestly no, I just did trial and error!"
Probably shouldn't have told her that.

But I can recommend the trial and error approach after all!
>>
I can't. I'm trying to reach out and be less socially awkward. Just got a girl's phone number by asking her directly.

Someone called me and wouldn't hang up, while I tried my best to end the conversation before me and this classmate parted ways, but I wasn't able to make them shut up. As she was about to board the train, I said "hey, anon(ette? ina?), give me your phone number".

She did, and we talked a bit in the evening. Still, I can tell she's not that interested in what I say and I'm afraid of spiralling into insecurity, becoming another Denko guy. (´•ω•`)

I'm definitely gonna fail on this first attempt, but were I less awkward, maybe things could work out pretty well.
>>
File: 1453135314545.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1453135314545.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>16891397

>i wanted to find a wife
>so i just did dating until i found the right girl

this isn't a method, this is how the world works
>>
>>16891397
>Probably shouldn't have told her that.
We have a Nobel prize nominee here. She expected you to say yes even though she knows it's a lie. You know she's now gonna go and fuck some Chad just to up her self esteem?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.