[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find girls for sending dick pics and asking them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: jMmTjTAoAF4.jpg (218 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
jMmTjTAoAF4.jpg
218 KB, 1280x960
Where can I find girls for sending dick pics and asking them for ass pics, pussy pics etc. I'm alpha attractive male with big cock and I have got relevant experience but not among american grills. IDK it's possible in facebook particularly or not. Help me plz
>>
>>16891376
>Where can I find girls for sending dick pics
>I'm alpha attractive male

loled
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 305x165
Relevant pic.
>>
File: 1407346318046.jpg (4 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1407346318046.jpg
4 KB, 109x125
>>16891376
>I'm alpha attractive male

If you have to say that you are "alpha", you probably aren't.
>>
This can't be serious. I'm a guy but I suspect that it takes more than a nice cock to get with a girl. Think of it this way, say on Fetlife, do you think a girl is going to message a guy with a nice face pic or a nice cock pic?
>>
Go to

Facebookdickpic.com
>>
>>16891376

If you were really alpha you could enjoy yourself with a real live girl and not have to go begging for pics from strangers.
>>
>>16891393
>>16891398
Yes, I know it sounds weird and ridiculous but anyway. Have you got any appropriate tips?
>>
When it comes to sexting, guys like the reveal. Teasing is nice but build up without any payoff is disappointing.

When it comes to women sexting, the build up is everything. As soon as you go full pickle on them, you risk turning them off. It's because they don't want the dick pic. They want you to tease THEM, either with your words, or with pics if you have a nice body.

Just like the cat and string analogy, once you give them the dick pic, you've likely jumped the gun and ruined the fun.
>>
>>16891376

>that request
>I'm an alpha attractive male

Lololololol
>>
>>16891440
That is not replacement for real relationships, but supplement
>>
File: hiyamark.png (5 KB, 409x104) Image search: [Google]
hiyamark.png
5 KB, 409x104
>>
>>16891456
Bro this aint /fit take your supplement shit somewhere else.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.