[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most my life I thought furrys were creepy until today or very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Most my life I thought furrys were creepy until today or very recently I've accepted and became a part of the fandom any advice for a budding young furry,how do I meet more furrys idk basics
>>
dont commission zaush
>>
>>16891282
Kill yourself.
>>
do you think you're the first person to be in this position? don't you think you might be able to find some info and previous discussion about this online?
>>
>>16891282
Find a forum dedicated to that weird shit and do what feels natural. Bring lube though and don't fuck any animals you can't take in a fight.
>>
>>16891322
>goes online to seek advice
>gets told to seek advice online instead
helpful/10
>>
>>16891282
Go to /b/, there are lots of furrfags on there. Check it out, you might like it.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>16891282
Not even trying to be an asshole but go see zootopia
>>
someone who is that obsessed over their own identity IS creepy, though. (furry-specific or not)
>>
>>16892828
I want to fuck that bunny
>>
I write erotica for furries for money, and I can assure you that they are in fact creepy.

Most of them are just a bunch of lonely weirdos who want to feel like they're a part of a larger community.
>>
>>16892862
So not only are you so horny you'd fuck animals, but you can't even properly identify them. You're really living up the best years of your life eh genius?
>>
File: wallhaven-303078.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-303078.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
>>16892884
>not knowing the bunny from Zootopia

low energy bait
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.