[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends Gf coming on to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 629x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 629x941
We've all been friends since middle school and they got together in high school but I got with her before him but we were interrupted when we were about to kiss. I thought they would be better together anyways and I wanted to help him get a girl because he's a good guy.

Anyways there's been times over the years (we're 21 now and they are still together) when he's not around and she acts really flirty and shit. I try not to be flirty back just friendly but the other night it got really weird when we were all at a party and she was really drunk making me take shots with her, being flirty, at one point putting her hands in my pockets feeling around because she wanted to "see if guys pockets were bigger" and sticking out her tongue looking up at me while handing me a bottle of jaeger she wanted me to pour.

I was just wondering if I should say something to my bro about it, to her about it or just keep quiet about it. I'm pretty sure I won't ever make a move because I don't want to fuck up what we all have together so I could ignore it indefinitely. Unless I'm drunk and she jumps on me idk if I can resist that. Im bad at storytelling sorry for the extra details
>>
>>16891280
Almost got with her*
>>
Any photo of this chick?
>>
>>16891280
OP, you're a good friend.
If she exaggerates, talk to her first. Do not put it in a "You're a cheating whore" way, but just in a "Some of the things you do with me might be misinterpreted, if you did them with another guy".
Try to keep things quiet and do not ruin what you have.
>>
>to her about it
if you think this would accomplish anything, and don't care about potential backlash
>to him about it
if you think this would accomplish anything, and don't care about potential backlash

>not sure if this means anything
getting drunk and not really having any convictions would probably make most people serious flirts or whatever. people like sex. I don't particularly like drinking, but.

shit happens, op. don't even sweat too much. where there's smoke there's fire, but it's not even your gf, so...
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.