[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since my gf broke up with me and moved to a different state,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: makocry.jpg (47 KB, 377x640) Image search: [Google]
makocry.jpg
47 KB, 377x640
Ever since my gf broke up with me and moved to a different state, I've been unable to pursue any of my passion projects.

I just go to my day job, perform it like a robot, and come home to my empty apartment. If I try to make anything, I fail. I used to make tons of shit almost every day. She was my muse.

Right now, I'm sitting at my desk, just had my coffee and my meds. I should be ready to go. But I'm not.

I'm wasting days. I'm putting the weight I lost back on. This has been going on for over a month now.

I feel empty. I used to make shit every day, and I was excited to do it, but my I just can't anymore.
>>
>>16891161
Focus more on what your trying to make instead of your ex. By the way you speak about her you put her on a pedestal. You've lived without her before, you can do it again.
>>
>>16891324
I suppose, man. It's just hard, being alone again.

Normally I can force myself to care about stuff, but my tank feels so empty right now.

I feel like shaking things up would help, but I don't know what to do. I just have the same old friends to do the same old shit with.
>>
>>16891876
Do something by yourself then.
>>
>>16891161
Sometimes I just want to meet with some people and cry with them.
>>
You've fallen down the hierarchy of needs. You were self-actualizing, but now you are stuggling to find intamacy and a sense of belonging. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

You need to find a new intamacy, be it from work, family, friends, or a new gf.
>>
>>16892309
Well there's the problem then. Everybody except my parents and the "hill folk" guy on my block has abandoned me.
>>
>>16892380
>the "hill folk" guy on my block
I'm afraid to ask.
>>
File: 1449637341361.gif (946 KB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
1449637341361.gif
946 KB, 318x241
>>16892681
Just some really backwoods guy who ended up in my neighborhood and decided we were friends. I take him to the mall sometimes, just for the company.
>>
>>16892964
He sounds fun. Who needs a gf?
>>
>>16893186
I'm getting sick of him and his diarrhea.

He knows that soda makes him shit himself, but he just keeps drinking it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.