[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I have a problem sleeping with my wife. Not sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455839073610.jpg (7 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1455839073610.jpg
7 KB, 240x210
/adv/, I have a problem sleeping with my wife.

Not sexually mind you, like actual sleeping. You see, she kicks and jerks while sleeping. This is an issue because we're on a relatively cheap spring mattress. So when she kicks or jerks, it rocks/sways the entire bed a good bit. She does it almost every couple of minutes at night once she falls asleep. Now, I can sleep through it just fine generally, but the issue comes if I'm trying to get to sleep, because when I'm going to sleep and I'm almost asleep then she kicks and it jars the bed, it wakes me up and frustrates the fuck out of me. I realize its not her fault, but it still doesnt change the fact that I have a real hard time getting to sleep. And fucking help me if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night and not immediately get back to sleep, she kicks/jerks worse when shes in deeper sleep, so it's like sleeping with two dogs fighting in the bed. It sucks shit too because if I wake her up, she will be drowsy enough to immediately go back to sleep, so the kicking/jerking starts again very shortly after, long before I can get back to sleep.

Now a simple solution would be "Why not just go to bed before her?". I work late generally, she goes to bed no later than 10, I'm typically up later than that working. I realize a different type of bed might be a good option as well, however; we're not too far from making a big move so we really don't want to incur any major expenses. I can get a decent nights sleep on the couch, but then she gets sullen/upset because she feels bad its happening.

So /adv/, any ideas?
>>
Simple as fuck. Get a separate bed, or two twins/full sized beds that you can push together for bang town, and separate when sleeping.

You're both adults and married. Should be understandable.

You could tough it out after you move. And at least you are sleeping in the same room, so you're not going. Anywhere.
>>
If you don't want to buy a new mattress, which you should be, then you can sleep on the floor or the couch. You could also try an air mattress, but that money could easily go into a new mattress.

Even if you move you'll still need a new bed. Keep an eye out for sales and do research on the best one for you.
>>
>>16891113
Tie her up.
>>
>>16891134
>Simple as fuck. Get a separate bed

I came here to say this. Beat me to it.
>>
>>16891113
Invest in a high quality king size bed.
>>
>>16891162
>> beat me to it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.