[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to last longer during sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How to last longer during sex?
>>
Try not to cum works for me
>>
How are you at math? Do some problems in your head, think about meat loaf anything to take your mind off of what your doing.
>>
>>16891084
Cum more than once.
>>
>>16891084
Kegels and exercise.
>>
>>16891084
Be nervous as fuck and so scared of coming early that you lose your errection.
>>
Slow down. Know when you are at the point of no return and never go there. Change positions if you have to. Keep you pleasure like at 5-7 out of 10.

Beat that pussy up. It's you're little Fuck toy and treat it that way while you're fucking her, but do it right
>>
Thicker extra safe condoms (of you use any at all) they used kill any feeling for me almost but I stopped wearing condoms and my premature ejaculation just kinda eased off now it just depends on how into the sex I am
>>
My boyfriend and I have the same problem. His parents don't love me because I'm black and my mom does not like him because he has a penis and it's really hard for us to have a healthy sex life because we are doing it when we have times, saying that only when our parents and sibblings are not at home and.. He is really stressed about being caught up and he is really not able to last more than 3 minutes in my v or my mouth. I think that you need to be patient with yourself , don't treat you badly because you cum sooner than expected. Don't show your sadness too much because your girlfriend/boyfriend will be sad too even of they have to know that you feel bad about it. Sure they didnt climax, but it would be worse if they think it's their fault too. I was trying to comfort him one time and he told me he was scared that I would say to my friends he don't satisfy me. It's the situation that goes against us and I know that so..Just relax, I mean it's a time between your love and you. Take it easy and love her/him slowly and surely.
>>
File: 1272067117211_1_.png (96 KB, 446x277) Image search: [Google]
1272067117211_1_.png
96 KB, 446x277
>>16891263
>>
Have her peg you. No need to worry about keeping it up if she fucking you.
>>
People always say to think of baseball, but this doesn't work for me because I end up imagining a bunch of blonde bimbos playing baseball and it just makes things worse.
Instead I just think about boring stuff like what I did that day (nothing) and what I'm going to do tomorrow (nothing).
>>
>>16891170
I'm not op but when I do this kinda thing I go soft sometimes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.