[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf of a male friend tells me to add her female friend >"she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: PepeSpaghetti.jpg (8 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
PepeSpaghetti.jpg
8 KB, 254x198
>gf of a male friend tells me to add her female friend
>"she is looking for a boyfriend anon"
>added her a week ago
>still don't talk to her

help me please, I have anxiety disorder, I don't know what to say, I spaghetti all over the place even behind a monitor
>>
>>16890897
Start with "hey, anonnette told me we'd get along and that I should add you. How's life?"
>>
>>16890897
Never, fucking ever follow a women advice on dating.
They don't even know what is good for them, let along what is good for others, specially men.
>>
>>16890952
>They don't even know what is good for them, let along what is good for others, specially men.

Ironic that you post that on an advice board...
>>
>>16890952
What the fuck are you talking about. Ignore this post please OP.

Just relax and message her. You literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>16890945

>Start with "hey, anonnette told me we'd get along and that I should add you. How's life?"

I don't think saying that anonnette told me to add her will help, she will surely get mad at her after my fuck up (yes, I have zero expectations)

>>16890952

I agree with you

>>16890983

>You literally have nothing to lose

I know, but I always lose (zero confidence, I know)
>>
>>16891049

>I don't think saying that anonnette told me to add her will help, she will surely get mad at her after my fuck up
Bruh you need to at least pretend to be confident.

Just message her like a friend you haven't spoken to in a few weeks, even better if you have a purpose to talk to her like what >>16890945 said.

Only tips I can give are don't send her walls of text, a sentence or 2 per message doesn't look desperate.
Try to keep shit light, don't talk about anything deep with someone you barely know.
Don't try to keep the conversation going for longer than it naturally lasts, if it feels like the conversation is ending let it end but say some shit like "great, speak soon" or w/e
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.