[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Secrets of my Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160202-WA0000.jpg (74 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160202-WA0000.jpg
74 KB, 480x480
I feel devastated, /adv/.

First, a little background. My mom is divorced and I live with her and my brother. She got fired of her job (more like, "invited to quit") and we are living enterely on my minimun wage job, plus some money from my dad. We are third worlders.

On her last job, she met a rocker guy. drummer of a shit tier ska band. They were together for two years until very recently when they broke up when my mom found out she had another relationship, and that he was only using her for sex.

One day, my mom let her Facebook open. What I found was really bad: she lent 9000 soles to the guy in order to open a restaurant and did not tell anyone about it. Of course, we havent got the money back yet (and its a really big deal. I barely make 1000 a month and thats with some after hours work).

Later, I managed to get her email password, and found out her Google Web History. That fucking guy corrupted her. Searches of quirky threesome positions, correct dildo usage, questions like "why my partner asks me to stick my finger in his anus at orgasm" and sex with almost every race in the world (plus a very illegal search) made me disturbed. My mom wasnt like that before, she openly revealed to me that she was afraid of sex. Thr searches only started when she started dating him.

Im fucking angry, /adv/, and dont know what to do. We dont have much money, and with said cash my brother could have been at least in a cram school instead if doing nothing because we domt have any money for his education.

TLDR. One guy fucked my mom forever and owes her big cash, and Im angry as fuck.
>>
>>16890794
With the possible exception of the money, absolutely none of this is any of your business.
>>
>>16890800
>waste cash on dumb shit
>no cash to make a living
>mooch off his own son

yea, its entirely his business

try moving away from your dumb whore of a mother anon
>>
Haha what a slut

You're basically a cuckold, anon :DDD
>>
File: 06+BEHINDTHEMASK.jpg (39 KB, 600x245) Image search: [Google]
06+BEHINDTHEMASK.jpg
39 KB, 600x245
>>16890794
Just walk away, just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Sure, you likely care about your whore mother, but she's an adult. I suggest you talk to her and that you are worried about her, as well as the strain she is putting on you. If she doesn't care to change or whatnot, just walk away. You live your life. Sure parents bring you into this world, but it's not your job to become a free ride for them. You help when you can, you focus on yourself and get your shit in order.
>>
>>16890847
No can do, I'm not op, but op said he had a brother, so if he moves out he has to take his brother with him.
OP , your mom is stupid, but you can only scold her for loaning money. Tell your father what your mother did and try to get him to help you and your brother move out.
>>
OP here.

I talked with my mom. She assured me that she didnt actually do any of the sex things she searched, and that she only did it to "see what it was like". Now, I feel obligated to believe her, given that we are humans after all (and if she saw what I get off to, she would have a fucking stroke), so she can schlick away all she wants to.

What its unforgivable is the money stuff. I work at a bank and I have access to all of the guy's data, he recently opened a business account, but it doesnt has any cash.

I wish I could move out, but I lack the money (Im in college too, paying for it myself) and I cant leave my brother alone. At least my mom got a temporary job.

What should I do, should I interfere to get the money back ASAP?
>>
>>16890896
Your mother should try to retrieve the money first, you should be there to support her. If she doesn't want to, step in (at that point you can contact your father),
>>
>>16890896

idk man, if you try and fuck with the guy he could just take the money and dip. Is there anyway you could take legal action? Or maybe you're mum will have to be the one to get it back. it's a hard sitch.
>>
>>16890924
>>16890944

My father is not an option. He is dirtpoor too.

I will support her, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>16890794
How the fuck do you have 9 months worth of income lying around if you are so poor? and how do you not notice it when it's gone?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.