[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out my gf cheated on me. We live together in an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: part1.jpg (27 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
part1.jpg
27 KB, 500x417
I just found out my gf cheated on me. We live together in an apartment and I can't stay here tonight. I'm staying with a friend and in the morning I plan on taking my things and moving back to my parents' so I can look for another place to live. How fucked am I? I know getting my security deposit back is out of the question, but I also know she can't afford the place we have on her own. I'm not legally liable or anything for leaving her in this situation without an ability to pay the bills right?
>>
>>16890388
Are you on the lease?

Did you sign any sort of agreement, either with her or her landlord about paying rent?
>>
>>16890388
Why are you so emotional, stop being a little bitch.

Find out why she did it so you don't fuck up your next relationship and then don't speak to her.

Improve yourself if it was you who truly fucked up.

Little faggot
>>
>>16890422
Not OP, and I don't have any advice, but holy fuck this is one of the reasons I hate posting on /adv. Yeah I fucking know, it's 4chan and I should expect some bullshit responses, but fuck this stupid nigger faggot. Yeah, I'm probably falling for the bait, but when someone needs serious fucking help, all these niggers do is insult you. I hope you get the advice you're looking for OP.
>>
You are still just as responsible for rent if you're on the lease. The cheating doesn't affect your responsibilities for bills even if you aren't even living there if they're in your name too. It blows, sorry this happened to you friend.
>>
>>16890406
Yeah I signed a lease months ago. I still have 6 months left on it.

>>16890438
Thanks man

>>16890440
Fuck so I can still get billed even if I move out? Is there no way I can cancel the lease? Find someone else to live there maybe if she moves out?
>>
>>16890451
Well then yes, you absolutely need to pay your rent for the duration of the lease.

If your landlord allows it, you could potentially sublet your place, but it would be YOUR responsibility to make sure that person pays the rent and such.

You may also be able to terminate the lease by paying a fee, although usually it's pretty steep.
>>
>>16890438
You could still live together; she probably cheated instead of breaking-off the relationship because it would effect her living condition.

You probably enjoy being cucked anyway.
>>
>>16890458
I'll check about the subletter policy and terminating the lease. The termination might be cheaper than continuing to pay for an apartment I'm not living in
>>
File: 1456231607118.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1456231607118.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>16890438
it's tough love baby and we all need it

>>16890388
OP you need to understand that everything in life that happens is an opportunity to grow and has a lesson to learn, i personally think you're missing out on the experience of living uncomfortably with this bitch for 6 months and working through all your insecurities. i'm not saying forget what she's done or get back with her but can you not live amicably with her in a platonic way in an effort to gain experience from this situation?
>>
>>16890388
Landlords are pretty fair. Tell her the circumstance and see if they will be reasonable. Tell them that if they were to kick the other person off the lease you would take full responsibility of the cost until you find a roommate.
They will probably change the lease so that there are less problems and more of an assurance of money.
>>
Step 1 listen to wake up call by Maroon 5
Step 2 follow what happens in the song
Step 3 ???
Step 4 Profit
>>
I doubt it. Unless it was stated on the lease. The only problem is if you signed a lease you have to pay for it in its entirety. Try talking to your landlord about it. It's really the best option at this point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.