[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have gf of four years >She's become cold and distant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Stop it boner.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Stop it boner.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>Have gf of four years
>She's become cold and distant
>She isn't cheating, she's just borderline asexual
>Some abuse thing or another in her past
>I've grown out of caring for my own sake
>Woman at work
>Single mother - cut ties with the father but will co-operate with father for sake of child
>Was tidy as fuck five ago (according to pics)
>She's a bit chubbier now and lacking self esteem
>I love a bit of cushion... Or at least I did before I was locked into a relationship

This is a no brainer.

Right?
>>
>>16890223
Confront your girlfriend first, tell her you're drifting. guage her response then make the choice for yourself.

Depends what you want from a relationship, I wouldn't ditch a girlfriend for a single mother, she is desperate for a baby daddy.
>>
>>16890256

You talk sense.

I wouldn't ditch her for the single mother. It's just that the single mother is there for the dicking and my gf isn't.

Even if I ditched the gf for the litany of reasons I have buzzing around my brain, I would never enter any meaningful relationship with used goods.

Call me a pig but I'm a realist with self respect.
>>
File: eat.jpg (820 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
eat.jpg
820 KB, 400x4136
>>16890284
Not a pig anon, people who try to force their morality onto others by shaming them on /adv/ are the real pigs.

If you can keep it a secret.

Also, consider the single mother, there's a possibility if you dick her and run she might try to burn you.

There is a chance your not mentally prepared to cheat and live with a clear conscience.

I hope you clear your history of this thread if you're serious because you don't want to leave any evidence.

But your first priority would be to do this

>Plan something nice with your girlfriend, romance her pick her a flower or some shit I don't care
>Admit to your girlfriend you're sexually frustrated
>kiss her neck, whatever just be very loving toward her
>give her a back massage or whatever she likes and eat her pussy

IF she doesn't emulate what you're putting out tell her you don't like where the relationship is at and then consider dicking the mother.

Use pic related, it's a good pussy eating recipe

gl anon
>>
>>16890223
>Single mother
not even once
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.