[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop being excessively nice to this girl who I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: I know when that shiggy ring.jpg (53 KB, 723x723) Image search: [Google]
I know when that shiggy ring.jpg
53 KB, 723x723
I can't stop being excessively nice to this girl who I'm certain has no romantic interest in me and it is really bothering me

I help out with a lot of music programs in my uni in California and since she's told me about how interested she is in them I've been pushing really hard to get my friends in just about every facet to teach her whatever she wants

I found out she was struggling in a class one of my best friends TAs and practically begged him to spend extra time teaching her outside of class

she came to my job earlier today and after talking she gave me this amazingly bright smile and before I realized what I was doing I had given her like 5 things for free

I can't cut her off because she's such a cool person and we have many overlapping friends but this feels incredibly unhealthy and soon she's probably going to be a more reoccurring part of my life

tl;dr how do I stop being a beta and willingly serving this girl's every need
>>
Can you tell your male/other female friends no?
>>
>>16890202
I always have trouble with saying no because it just feels right to help out friends when I can but I've never gone so out of my way

I'm half worried she is going to start finding it creepy
>>
>>16890209
You sound a bit like me. You're just going to have to tell her whats going on and how you feel. The discussion is going to suck but thats how it is. Or you can just tell her your busy and keeping avoiding her.
>>
>>16890233
I contemplated that but then she'll feel awkward about getting involved in our campus's music scene and I don't want to fuck that up for her
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.