[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow I will be picking up one of these machines to deal with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cpap-treatment.jpg (14 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
cpap-treatment.jpg
14 KB, 350x300
Tomorrow I will be picking up one of these machines to deal with sleep apnea. My diagnosis is mild, but my lack of energy has been grinding on me for years and I'm really hoping this thing helps. I don't even care if it looks retarded, I just want results.

Anyone else here use one of these? What are your experiences with it? Did it work for you? How long did it take to start feeling better?
>>
>>16890097
My dad uses one. Be sure you properly clean it is all I have to say.
>>
my dad uses one as well, no advice per se just completely put out of your head the idea that you'll look retarded, this is about your health
>>
>>16890097
Same as others. Health>fashion. It helped my father a lot with insomnia. It also got to a point where he almost choked every night and this machine completely fixed that problem.
Clean it.
>>
i use one too and i'm 23 years old. i don't have any other problems ...initially i was afraid of this machine but you will see the results the therapy is working very well on me and helps me being active and plenty of energy during the day
>>
>>16891607
samefag here. i needed three of weeks to start feeling better, slowly i became plenty of energy, active. i was afraid about the idea of sleeping with such a thing but the pro's were way more than the cons.
if you sleep with someone he/she will understand, and will appreciate the results of such therapy. the cpap machine need to be cleaned very well and every day and i think this is the worst part because is boring.
in the long term the quality of my sleeping helped me concentrate with uni exams, with work and with workouts. helped me a lot. usually people that need this kind of therapy are overweight but i'm only 177 cm height and 88 kg weight, with a fit body.
i use it since one years and has been a great improvement in my life
>>
I had sleep problems, but they went away when I made sure to fall asleep on my side, and with my chin far away from my neck. If I sleep with my chin sort of buried in my neck, it obstructs my airway real bad and I'll wake up in the middle of the night.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.