[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: CbKOhtWUAAEGAHj.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CbKOhtWUAAEGAHj.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
Hey, I'm in a situation where I don't know what to do.
>be me, 19
>start attending uni last year, studying chemistry
>first few weeks are great: getting drunk, having fun
>slowly realise my housemates are excluding me after a few weeks
>hate my course and have no interest in it
>go home for Christmas and come back to uni after
>Have no will to even go to my mocks, spend the next two months just playing video games and buying good using student finance whilst not attending lectures
>mostly feel content but have moments where I wonder if I'll ever have friends and egg am I doing with my life
> feel like I'm slowly going insane but don't even care

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life except being a lady, depressive sack of shit. Any advice?
>>
well... IDK what's on your mind. Think, why do I do what you do. Do my family and friend are responsible of how I feel? Are they mean or they just don't know how they make me feel? It's all my fault? Do I have a way back to feel better?
>>
>>16889975
I have two older brothers and a twin. The two older ones are both fuck ups who failed their gcses (one of which is 24 and never had a job) and my dad is an alcoholic. I really don't want to let down my mom and twin though which is why I don't want to drop out but I'm miserable here.
>>
>>16889954
So, the only ones whom worth the fight are your mother and twin. Do they support you?. Do you liked at first time your career? If you do what you do because of them, what's your real goal? take them far away where you can live happy? anything else? Keep in your mind what you are going to do, not just I wanna help my mother.

So, you have to analyse your thoughts and keep away from any adictive habit or substance, at least in your worst times. And a good therapy could be help homless or orphan, or something like that. It's not a answer for your problems, but a way to feel better, if you do well, people feel wel, if people feel well you feel well. We are social animals, so we need a good environment. You should keep in contact with a proffesional or if you don't have money, seek for a confidence worthy person, pastor, rabbi or just a kind person. If you want to feel better you have to be with the correct people. Asholes are not a good company
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.