[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to ask strangers on the Internet for help with my sex life!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 800x618
Time to ask strangers on the Internet for help with my sex life! Yea!

Well not so much, I have a question for you. How do I handle my wife's resentment towards my ability to stay in shape. I'm not trying to sound like a dick so I'll to to explain. My wife and I have currently been together three years. Over those three years she has changed her appearance rather dramatically. She has put on 50-60 pounds. Along with that she is starting to have legitment health problems associated with her weight. Now that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to her emotionally she is still some what the same and I still love her.

However she just doesn't want to touch me anymore. She constantly comments on how much better looking I am than her. She can also be pretty nasty with it sometime to make me feel bad for staying in shape. Now I by no means am super fit, but I average out about an hour a day in the gym for six days a week.

Now the problem I'm having is the sex is just going away she says it's because she doesn't feel attractive. At first I just tried more positive affirmations than normal. That went nowhere and she still beat herself up on a almost daily bases. I have tried encouraging her to work out with me and she quits within a day everytime. I've tried just standing back and letting it take its course. That has made matters simply worse. I'm trying to make my wife feel happy about her self. But every day out, night in, dinner cooked, cute texts, almost anything I can do has failed. Emotionally it's draining me to feel so unable to provide.

Is there anyway I can salvage it. I can't just sit by and let her beat herself up.
>>
>>16889724
Encourage her to lose weight, and explain that there are many ways to do it. If she keeps denying you sex, suggest you get into an open relationship because you don't want to go without it. Don't be a beta henpecked cuck, you have to set the law. I do the same to my wife, and I have sex 4 times a day and am served my meals.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.