[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me /adv/ It's been 7 years since I talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 476.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
476.png
101 KB, 500x366
Please help me /adv/

It's been 7 years since I talked to this qt3.14, it was only once but she was very beautiful. I don't know why I keep thinking about her. She passed away.

What happened was, she kept staring at me whenever we were in the same room, I am not sure what emotion it made me feel but it's like she was the first person to care about me.

I don't think we connected or spiritual shit.

I think about her every day, I just want to forget, I have the entire 4chan advice how to succeed shit but no matter what I do I keep coming back to thoughts of this girl.

I had a nightmare just last night and she was in it, I just want to die.
>>
File: How to be a boss.jpg (107 KB, 594x752) Image search: [Google]
How to be a boss.jpg
107 KB, 594x752
>>
File: Change Your Life.jpg (1006 KB, 719x2445) Image search: [Google]
Change Your Life.jpg
1006 KB, 719x2445
>>
File: e734c5af.jpg (615 KB, 1021x1203) Image search: [Google]
e734c5af.jpg
615 KB, 1021x1203
>>
>>16889666
You shouldn't bottle up; go to talk about this to someone, in person.

Or better yet, visit the former home of this qt and talk with some people that knew her closely to know more truth about her (or if she did cast that demonic pentagram with a picture of your face under her bedroom carpet). It'll open up some old wound to her parents but they'll thank you for remembering her.
>>
File: Adv FAQ.png (2 MB, 4209x4992) Image search: [Google]
Adv FAQ.png
2 MB, 4209x4992
>>16889704
>>16889704
I moved interstate since.

I didn't even want to be friends or have sex with her at the time, it was the strangest thing.

I don't have the confidence to go visit her parents.
>>
>>16889730
>I didn't even want to be friends or have sex with her at the time, it was the strangest thing.

Then most probably it's a mental retrieval error of your brain when you caught a quick glimpse of some random pretty girl on your way to work or somewhere. Since your brain can't remember her face exactly, so it compensate by recalling a person that closely resembled her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.